Page 219 of 220 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2193

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Dogs are property. Hunting dogs are tools, not pets. This tool was no good at her job. She killed other people's chickens and tried to bite a person. When we remember Cricket, we won't think of her happily chasing birds; instead, we will lament her inability or unwillingness to live up to her domesticated genetic imperative of obedience. With AI and genetic editing technology, we should be able to design more compliant tools or, failing that, replace all of them with robots -- preferably with flamethrowers.
    When we remember ClydeR, we won't think of him, at least before his TDS went into overdrive, being Great Value Stephen Colbert; instead, we will lament his inability to figure out how to buy cold cuts at the grocery store on his own until he was in his 30s when his mommy showed him how to interact with people in person in order to make a transaction.

But only after the word "retard" comes to mind first.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-30-2024 at 01:54 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Best of luck with all that.

See what I mean with speaking in absolutes? You sound like most of the things you claim to be against.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a deep breath of some Grade A top shelf air.

Breath is a noun btw, not a verb.
    Imagine the people that survived this only to have a future generation be a DINK.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Imagine the people that survived this only to have a future generation be a DINK.

I bring home all the bread and pay all the bills at home, so I guess that rules me out of the whole "dual income" bracket.

What a relief. I was almost worried for a moment that I might be judged by some random on the internet about my worthiness for breathing oxygen.

For all I know, I might not be able to have kids anyway, instead of just having a top tier pullout game. Would that magically make me oxygen worthy and/or exempt me from your proposed increased DINK taxes that wouldn't apply to me either way since I'm the sole provider at home?

Asking for ClydeR, because he's never touched a girl and will never have to worry about knocking someone up.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

4. Default

Adults that are capable of having children, and choose not to, should absolutely be the last in line, for everything. They're not even worth the oxygen they breath,
    WTF are you talking about? I am married with dual income and no children. My wife is a minority legal immigrant. I'm 0.5% native american. We both pay taxes (significant taxes because we both have great incomes). I've maxed out my SSN quarters since 2000, my wife since 2006. What's your argument for us not being able to draw SS or be in line for anything when we've followed all the rules and are living the American dream as well as paying for you breeders shitty schools and my "fair share" of the non taxed taxes since I was 23.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    WTF are you talking about? I am married with dual income and no children. My wife is a minority legal immigrant. I'm 0.5% native american. We both pay taxes (significant taxes because we both have great incomes). I've maxed out my SSN quarters since 2000, my wife since 2006. What's your argument for us not being able to draw SS or be in line for anything when we've followed all the rules and are living the American dream as well as paying for you breeders shitty schools and my "fair share" of the non taxed taxes since I was 23.
    OFF TO THE GAS CHAMBER WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!111

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Dogs are property. Hunting dogs are tools, not pets. This tool was no good at her job. She killed other people's chickens and tried to bite a person. When we remember Cricket, we won't think of her happily chasing birds; instead, we will lament her inability or unwillingness to live up to her domesticated genetic imperative of obedience. With AI and genetic editing technology, we should be able to design more compliant tools or, failing that, replace all of them with robots -- preferably with flamethrowers.
    I have family in Watertown, South Dakota. I used to go pheasant hunting with them consistently every year, though it had been about 6 years since I made it out there. Anyways, my experience dictates that your statement about hunting dogs being mere tools is false. They care deeply about their dogs. Hunting these days is a recreational sport. Nobody that I know hunts purely for survival. Their dogs are working pets. When my cousin Charlie’s dog Rooster got too old to hunt, he would bring him along on road hunts (road hunting is driving past pheasants spotted in a ditch, getting out of your vehicle, and charging down said ditch yelling so they fly upwards to shoot) but babied the fuck out of that dog otherwise. Rooster was his best friend. (He is also single and lives alone.)

Adults that are capable of having children, and choose not to, should absolutely be the last in line, for everything. They're not even worth the oxygen they breath,
    Any other enlightening thoughts chariman Mao? Maybe have a few struggle sessions for them too?
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I bring home all the bread and pay all the bills at home, so I guess that rules me out of the whole "dual income" bracket.

What a relief. I was almost worried for a moment that I might be judged by some random on the internet about my worthiness for breathing oxygen.

For all I know, I might not be able to have kids anyway, instead of just having a top tier pullout game. Would that magically make me oxygen worthy and/or exempt me from your proposed increased DINK taxes that wouldn't apply to me either way since I'm the sole provider at home?

Asking for ClydeR, because he's never touched a girl and will never have to worry about knocking someone up.
    I have 6 kids with 2x baby mamas (I’m once divorced and remarried) with children ages ranging from 17 months - 21 years old. I have two sets of identical twins. My genetics for continuing the survival of the human race are on point, but my pullout game is weak. Being both Irish & Catholic are contributing factors to both.

Obviously, I deserve ALL the oxygen.

What's the "NK" stand for and how is Social Security structured?

Couples with children don't have duel incomes?

Your war on people with no children is hilarious.

There are many, many adults that should not be parents under any circumstances.

1) sErAn
    2) ClydeR
    3) You
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I can only surmise that Neveragain is in the midst of yet another drug fueled rage against {insert something completely random here} coupled with loneliness and isolation.

It's always been just a better idea to laugh at his insanity and be thankful you don't live anywhere near him. He would be that creepy guy, sitting on his porch and leering out at everyone.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.