Page 214 of 220 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2193

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    What relevant expertise does Musk bring to the table?
    Being able to successfully do rudimentary math such as adding 2+2, which you and Seran are incapable of, for one.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-13-2024 at 01:17 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

What relevant expertise does Musk bring to the table?
    Top secret security clearance, global satellite relays, cutting edge technology. More than any average government employee and for sure vastly more than the general public.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Also ClydeR: Taylor Swift is going to endorse Biden any minute now. You should all listen to her because she is a famous pop star, has a ton of relevant expertise on the subject of politics, and did I mention she is super famous?.

“The ship ‘Sergei Kotov’ sunk,” wrote former Vladimir Putin adviser Sergei Markov, calling it part of a “new type of war” in which “what matters most are the multitude of drones, space reconnaissance, and electronic warfare.”

More...
    He may be right about that.

Russia has gotten it's ass handed to it for some time now, which explains why so many Conservatives are in support of Russian aggression. They do so love a lost cause. All the money spent by Russia and lives lost, you gotta wonder how if this is nothing more than pride for rootin tootin Putin now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Russia has gotten it's ass handed to it for some time now, which explains why so many Conservatives are in support of Russian aggression. They do so love a lost cause. All the money spent by Russia and lives lost, you gotta wonder how if this is nothing more than pride for rootin tootin Putin now.
    You really are retarded... and have zero skin in the game.

How about you just have a goal to someday be a taxpayer.. and not a social services leech..

Then you can talk.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced an amendment to a foreign aid bill to require members of Congress who vote in favor of providing aid to Ukraine to join the country's military.

More...
    Greene, who has long argued against providing any further funding to Ukraine, introduced three amendments to the Ukraine Security Supplemental Appropriations Act. One of her amendments states that "any member of Congress who votes in favor of this Act shall be required to conscript in the Ukrainian military."

I'd join up right now if I didn't have bone spurs.

make no mistake, im against funding the war but we need to win some districts where the funding tests well.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

I'd join up right now if I wasn't still hiding from covid under my bed with 2 masks on my face and 3 over my anus.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    make no mistake, im against funding the war but we need to win some districts where the funding tests well.
    I think what a lot of people don't realize is we are 100% using the Russian invasion of Ukraine as a test bed for new tactics and technologies against a "near peer". Honestly, they aren't as close as many people, myself included, thought they were, but that is irrelevant.

The amount we are giving them is probably paying for itself 100 fold vs how difficult it would be to otherwise get realworld results to analyze.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-29-2024 at 02:17 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam