Page 204 of 220 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2193

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Does the + part mean pedophiles? Seems like they are being welcomed into that ever expanding club by the far left and are trying to normalize that as acceptable behavior.

Oh and to perhaps steer this back on track to the thread topic, both Ukraine and Russia government don’t like the gays much.
    You tell me...

TLDR: Dude talks about pedophiles are bad and the immediate reaction from the Serans in the audience is "You're transphobic / homophobic!!!!"

I don't think someone being gay makes them a pedo, but only a retard like Seran would deny that the whole LGBTHDTV4K+ movement is being hijacked by pedos in clown makeup.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-13-2023 at 12:47 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

First of all, this is not an argument nor am I debating you. I clearly stated in a prior post that it was my opinion. You were the one to say that my opinion has been scientifically disproven. That is absolutely a false statement. The reality is, it’s still largely unknown and highly probable homosexuality in humans can be a combination of both genetics and learned behavior.

Since you just refuse to see any discerning evidence or Google yourself, here is just one amongst many: https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...xual-behavior/
    Point out to me in your own article that homosexuality is a learned behavior. You do understand that learned behavior and environmental influences are not identical blanket terms, right? "Your opinion" doesn't even match the article you're quoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Your total lack of evidenced based support for your argument is telling as usual. Love how you always return to inferences, colloquialisms, and anecdotal evidence to back your ridiculous claims. So go ahead, find yourself an opinion piece by Pastor Billy Bob Hatesahomo to try and back up your unsupported claims. That or just break into a rendition of, "Jesus Loves Me" and rock yourself to sleep on tears.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Point out to me in your own article that homosexuality is a learned behavior. You do understand that learned behavior and environmental influences are not identical blanket terms, right? "Your opinion" doesn't even match the article you're quoting.
    Let’s explore that for a moment.

If someone is gay because in their environment & that is seen as normal, that is the same as learned behavior. Take my prison example. A straight male goes to prison for 20 years. To satisfy his sexual urges he engages in homosexual activity. That behavior was learned. You are playing word semantics. The point is, there is evidence to suggest not everyone that is gay was predestined to be gay by genetics at birth. Therefore, for example, children can be groomed to be gay. Their environment plays a role on sexual preference.

There is no consensus in science. At all. When someone claims there is, it's usually to push an agenda of sorts.

I'm torn here though... I believe genetics plays a big role in it, but you can't just dismiss environment either.

But when it comes to all things gay/queer/faggot... I will side with the person who has the most experience in the field.

And since Ashliana has been banned for being an extreme faggot (which no one likes).. I believe that leaves Seran as our resident expert in the field.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Let’s explore that for a moment.

If someone is gay because in their environment & that is seen as normal, that is the same as learned behavior. Take my prison example. A straight male goes to prison for 20 years. To satisfy his sexual urges he engages in homosexual activity. That behavior was learned. You are playing word semantics. The point is, there is evidence to suggest not everyone that is gay was predestined to be gay by genetics at birth. Therefore, for example, children can be groomed to be gay. Their environment plays a role on sexual preference.
    Again, it is not the same thing, that you're choosing to misread a single article is the issue itself and not there data. Scroll up, one study remarks specifically that there is significant 'environmental' influence for a child which is born to household with other siblings sharing the same parent being homosexual. Genetics and other biological environmental influences are the majorly predominant factors for inherent homosexuality. Your argument about a man choosing to have sex with another man as a result of being incarcerated with other men is biological incidence of homosexuality. Not everyone who goes to prison engages in same sex behavior dude.

I've come to let you know this is open warfare and not hybrid warfare.

That is all.

p.s you're gay lmao

Trump speaking at a rally this weekend..

“Congress should refuse to authorize a single additional shipment of our depleted weapons stockpiles … to Ukraine until the FBI, DOJ and IRS hand over every scrap of evidence they have on the Biden Crime Family’s corrupt business dealings,” Trump said at the rally. He added that any Republican lawmakers who didn’t join the effort should face primary challenges, a tactic he used last year to unseat Republicans who voted to impeach him for inciting the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

More...

I feel a flashback coming on..

Trump's impeachment came after a formal House inquiry found that he had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony. The inquiry reported that Trump withheld military aid[a] and an invitation to the White House to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy in order to influence Ukraine to announce an investigation into Trump's political opponent Joe Biden and to promote a discredited conspiracy theory that Ukraine, not Russia, was behind interference in the 2016 presidential election. A phone call between Trump and Zelenskyy on July 25, 2019 was particularly important according to Congressional testimony from Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a member of the National Security Council who listened to the call from the White House Situation Room.[4][5]

More...

In before Seran calls Oliver Stone a Nazi.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-31-2023 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

In before Seran calls Oliver Stone a Nazi.
    Seran when he reads this: