Page 218 of 220 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2193

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

Some dogs are just bad. They need to be put down. She showed poor judgment in deciding to publish it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    DINKS
    DINKS should be denied Social Security or have to pay double the social security tax.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Some dogs are just bad. They need to be put down. She showed poor judgment in deciding to publish it.
    Maybe she was inspired by Old Yeller.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    DINKS should be denied Social Security or have to pay double the social security tax.
    I wouldn’t go that far. To each their own for life choices. If anything they could further increase the child tax credit. Besides, everyone is going to be denied Social Security or they will raise the age of benefits to 90 years old in the near future once it becomes insolvent.

This dog was literally just untrained, and she lost her mind because she didn't "learn from the other dogs" on her first hunting trip and instead, according to her own words, was running around having the time of her life.

According to the governor, Cricket didn’t so much hunt as have “the time of her life” chasing birds and going “out of her mind with excitement.”
    You're just retarded.

Even the police didn't execute this dog for sucking at the job they decided on for him.

Sure, just as long as any taxes that are paid don't go towards schools for other peoples' kids.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-30-2024 at 11:53 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

They do pay double.. DINKS stands for DOUBLE INCOME
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    They do pay double.. DINKS stands for DOUBLE INCOME
    What's the "NK" stand for and how is Social Security structured?

Couples with children don't have duel incomes?

Adults that are capable of having children, and choose not to, should absolutely be the last in line, for everything. They're not even worth the oxygen they breath,

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This dog was literally just untrained, and she lost her mind because she didn't "learn from the other dogs" on her first hunting trip and instead, according to her own words, was running around having the time of her life.
    Dogs are property. Hunting dogs are tools, not pets. This tool was no good at her job. She killed other people's chickens and tried to bite a person. When we remember Cricket, we won't think of her happily chasing birds; instead, we will lament her inability or unwillingness to live up to her domesticated genetic imperative of obedience. With AI and genetic editing technology, we should be able to design more compliant tools or, failing that, replace all of them with robots -- preferably with flamethrowers.

What's the "NK" stand for and how is Social Security structured?

Couples with children don't have duel incomes?

Adults that are capable of having children, and choose not to, should absolutely be the last in line, for everything.
    Best of luck with all that.

They're not even worth the oxygen they breath,
    See what I mean with speaking in absolutes? You sound like most of the things you claim to be against.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a deep breath of some Grade A top shelf air.

Breath is a noun btw, not a verb.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Dogs are property. Hunting dogs are tools, not pets. This tool was no good at her job. She killed other people's chickens and tried to bite a person. When we remember Cricket, we won't think of her happily chasing birds; instead, we will lament her inability or unwillingness to live up to her domesticated genetic imperative of obedience. With AI and genetic editing technology, we should be able to design more compliant tools or, failing that, replace all of them with robots -- preferably with flamethrowers.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984