Thread: UFC 168 Post-Fight Discussion (SPOILERS!)

1. Default UFC 168 Post-Fight Discussion (SPOILERS!)

Holy shit. That. Leg.

I wish he'd knocked Silva out in the 1st round so that the Weidman doubters wouldn't have another excuse to whine about. But I loved his post-fight interview. "That's how you check a kick." Indeed!

Anyone trying to say that Weidman didn't actually 'win' is delusional. He easily took round 1 of both fights, and finished him in the 2nd round of both fights, regardless of how it actually went down.

I personally think he's going to stomp on Vitor, but it should be a good fight.

---

Also, I don't get the Rousey hate. So she's a bit of a brat? I kind of think she's earned the right to be at this point. I'm a fan! The girl kicks ass, is incredibly technical and I'm always entertained and blown away by her fights thus far. And the fact that her opponents KNOW for months that the armbar is coming, and still can't stop her technique. Impressive.

At least Tate tapped out this time instead of getting her arm broken backward first. One broken limb was enough for one night.

Quote Originally Posted by Narthsin View Post
    Holy shit. That. Leg.

I wish he'd knocked Silva out in the 1st round so that the Weidman doubters wouldn't have another excuse to whine about. But I loved his post-fight interview. "That's how you check a kick." Indeed!

Anyone trying to say that Weidman didn't actually 'win' is delusional. He easily took round 1 of both fights, and finished him in the 2nd round of both fights, regardless of how it actually went down.

---
    That was one of the worst breaks I've seen. Like that bad leg break during the March Madness last years.

Also, I don't get the Rousey hate. So she's a bit of a brat? I kind of think she's earned the right to be at this point. I'm a fan! The girl kicks ass, is incredibly technical and I'm always entertained and blown away by her fights thus far. And the fact that her opponents KNOW for months that the armbar is coming, and still can't stop her technique. Impressive.

At least Tate tapped out this time instead of getting her arm broken backward first. One broken limb was enough for one night.
    She is an amazing fighter.. she's just a little unstable in my opinion. During this season of TUF, Tate definitely came across as the more likable person. TUF hurt Rousey endorsement opportunities IMO, while Tate's were greatly increased.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Narthsin View Post
    Holy shit. That. Leg.

Eh, always going to be questions when a fight ends early like that. Especially after Silva losing the first time while he was acting like a jackass and now the rematch flames out in round two due to a broken leg. Weidman was in control, but anything can happen as the fight goes on. Unfortunately it didn't and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last time we've seen Anderson fight. Dude's gettin old and held the title for a long time. At this point a comeback would be just to, what, prove he can beat Weidman and maybe try to make a last run with the title? I don't see it happening.

I like Ronda. Was glad to see her destroy Tate. People are stupid, though, and believe whatever they see on TV which I guess led to a lot of people not liking her because of TUF. She genuinely doesn't like Miesha and doesn't hide the fact. I don't know what the problem was. I thought the show was entertaining.

I cringe every time I see Ronda throw someone. She doesn't hold back, and that shit is VICIOUS.
    Always taking back the things I say and do
    Never meant to hurt anybody but some things inside just wont play it cool
    I wouldnt mind beating all of you black and blue
    So if you want me, Ill be in the corner holding back what i really think of you
    Before I go, theres just one last thing I wanted to say...
    Fuck You Anyway

I like Ronda and being a heel is fun but after the fight you show respect, I disliked that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I like Ronda and being a heel is fun but after the fight you show respect, I disliked that.
    I believe there are lines that can be crossed that put people into a category such that they won't receive such things from me. I don't know what the big problem between them is and it's probably something stupid, but to me who cares? Put yourself in that situation... the only job in the world that pays you to beat the shit out of someone. As an added bonus, you get to pummel someone you really don't like for whatever reason. When that fight is over with the adrenaline goin and all that, are you really going to go over and shake the person's hand afterward? Then again, I never really got the whole deal after baseball, either.

My take on Roussey is that she really dislikes Tate and isn't going to fake it with a handshake. That might make her a heel but I like it.