Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man, I love the Russians

Default Man, I love the Russians

I think we all remember when the Chechen terrorists took over that school and many innocent children and adults were killed, well, the Russians responded (unlike here where people would be screaming about the terrorists' civil rights.)

In the Boston Globe I read a rather interesting article. Russian military forces, at the break of dawn, stormed the houses of the families and the extended families of the terrorists and their leaders. Arresting them and taking them into "protective custody."

The Russians managed to arrest fathers, grandfathers, mothers, sisters, nephews, ect. and pretty much sent a clear message to the terrorists, "We know where your families are." (Boston Globe).

Reading this made me grin. Thank God that at least one country knows how to deal with these people.

- Arkans

This is why the conflict will never end. Just like it never will in Ireland, etc.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

Originally posted by Arkans
    I think we all remember when the Chechen terrorists took over that school and many innocent children and adults were killed, well, the Russians responded (unlike here where people would be screaming about the terrorists' civil rights.)

In the Boston Globe I read a rather interesting article. Russian military forces, at the break of dawn, stormed the houses of the families and the extended families of the terrorists and their leaders. Arresting them and taking them into "protective custody."

The Russians managed to arrest fathers, grandfathers, mothers, sisters, nephews, ect. and pretty much sent a clear message to the terrorists, "We know where your families are." (Boston Globe).

Reading this made me grin. Thank God that at least one country knows how to deal with these people.

- Arkans
    And compare that with the US authorities who picked up all the members of the Bin Laden family, flew them by chartered jet when all other planes were grounded and took them to a destination of their choice :thumbsup:

Bin laden has like 85 brothers, most of whom are law abiding individuals who publically denounce his actions.

The Russians have always been able to deal well with terrorists, cause in many cases, they are pretty ruthless. And I don't care what you think, being ruthless is the fastest way to rid yourself of terrorists (Even though human lives WILL be lost this way).

6. Default

ah... the Russians

www.goodwife.com
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Why should I be held responsible for what my adult kids or grandkids do? I pay my taxes, vote, abide by the law...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Eh? No it isn't. If being ruthless was the quickest and best way to get rid of terrorists, the atrocity at the school would never have happened. The more you squeeze, the more slips through your fingers. Russia's actions in response to the school shootings may well be justified in many people's eyes, but it's only going to create more resentment among the Chechen people. Just as Hulkein said, Bin Laden's brothers had nothing to do with Bin Laden's beliefs. Who says the families of these nut jobs weren't the same? Evil begets evil.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

Bin Laden's family at the least were suspects in a crime. They were whisked out of there pretty damn quick, ragardless of any potential they had for being involved.

Stray is correct. Who suffers the most in warfare: Cvilians. Who suffers least: Those in power who are manufacturing these wars. Violent acts such as this only bring about more bloodshed. These terrorists will continue to think of even more horrific ways to go about killing citizens to send their messages of hate. It's a neverending cycle.
    Your sister's HOT, but your Mom does that thing with her tongue.