Page 153 of 220 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Pretty good apology and condemnation of pedophilia.

Wow.. it actually was. Very well stated I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin View Post
    Wrong again. But it's cool.
    You voted for Latrin didn't you?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Bill Cosby raped people.
    Was it just rape though? Or was it RAPE RAPE?

These things matter or some shit.

As for Milo, sounds to me like he considers pedophilia and statuatory rape separate things. Which they mostly are. Not that I'm advocating adults banging 15-year-olds or whatever, but when I think pedophile, I think of some guy jerking off to little kids on the playground.

If I had to choose one, I'd rather hang around the person who nailed a "consenting" 15-year-old than some dude who goes around making 8-year-olds suck him off.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-23-2017 at 02:26 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Populaces standards are what we are really talking about here when we watch this story unfold. Obviously what constitutes a consenting adult varies between cultures and has changed through history.
    This part of your position I completely agree with, and I'm glad that you brought up the age of consent variations across the world. America is one of the most uptight places in the world when it comes to this subject. I find it especially strange that anybody would take offense to his comment about misunderstanding what pedophilia is, since...you know...he's right. I don't understand it when people want to act as if a 6 year old who doesn't understand what's going on and a 15 year old who wants to have sex are the same thing and should be treated the same way, it seems to have no basis in logic whatsoever to me.

5. Default

Okay now it's war.

Washington (CNN)The White House said Thursday it expects law enforcement agents to enforce federal marijuana laws when they come into conflict with states where recreational use of the drug is permitted.

"I do believe you will see greater enforcement of it," White House press secretary Sean Spicer said regarding federal drug laws, which still list marijuana as an illegal substance.

Spicer on Thursday, however, linked marijuana use with the widespread abuse of painkillers, suggesting that allowing recreational use of marijuana could be interpreted as condoning drug use more widely.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 02-23-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Okay now it's war.

Washington (CNN)The White House said Thursday it expects law enforcement agents to enforce federal marijuana laws when they come into conflict with states where recreational use of the drug is permitted.

"I do believe you will see greater enforcement of it," White House press secretary Sean Spicer said regarding federal drug laws, which still list marijuana as an illegal substance.

Spicer on Thursday, however, linked marijuana use with the widespread abuse of painkillers, suggesting that allowing recreational use of marijuana could be interpreted as condoning drug use more widely.
    a war on drugs?

Blog Entries

Oh good, our nation's laws will be enforced.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

8. Default

How did I know Gelston would pop in would something dumb to say about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    How did I know Gelston would pop in would something dumb to say about this.
    Is there a federal law against recreational use of marijuana?

You're as retarded as time4fun and her "We are a nation of laws!" and quickly slunk back under her bridge when it was pointed out that her family is breaking those laws.

Change the law.. or better yet, eliminate the federal law and let the states decide.

But just ignoring the law because you like to get high and fuck those who don't isn't the answer.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Is there a federal law against recreational use of marijuana?

You're as retarded as time4fun and her "We are a nation of laws!" and quickly slunk back under her bridge when it was pointed out that her family is breaking those laws.

Change the law.. or better yet, eliminate the federal law and let the states decide.

But just ignoring the law because you like to get high and fuck those who don't isn't the answer.
    To be fair, both Obama and Trump said they would leave it up to the states to decide. Now it seems he isn't living up to his word on it.