Page 103 of 220 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Quote Originally Posted by Thondalar View Post
    No, I wonder why you can't comprehend that there are other ways to get us back on track without a full reinstatement of the Articles exactly as written 230 years ago.
    You just want to bring back slavery!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

No, I wonder why you can't comprehend that there are other ways to get us back on track without a full reinstatement of the Articles exactly as written 230 years ago.
    I would love to hear your manifesto about "keeping things how they are" while you reverse 150 years of history.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You just want to bring back slavery!!
    Hey, slavery gets shit done.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I would love to hear your manifesto about "keeping things how they are" while you reverse 150 years of history.
    You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.
    I'm sorry that I don't have tremendous contradictions in my philosophy.

I snort laughed. Wasn't it just like 16 hours ago you were demanding I prove my stance while offering up zero proof of your stance?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I snort laughed. Wasn't it just like 16 hours ago you were demanding I prove my stance while offering up zero proof of your stance?
    That's funny. I thought you said you proved your point with a polling link that showed a 3x difference in support.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I think everyone should be held accountable for everything they do, with no sort of "scale". I know a lot of you think that my "black and white", "right or wrong" mentality is child-like at best, but maybe one day you will all realize that without clear definitions of right and wrong, anything could be right or wrong. ANY grey area only leads to further expansion of the grey area over time...give an inch, take a mile.

It is the same argument I give for a literal interpretation of the Constitution...I know Latrin likes to harp on the semantics of States' Rights, as well he should...but the bigger picture he's missing is we're not, and never were meant to be, a single nation...we're a Republic. If everyone could get that through their thick skulls I think it would work out a lot better. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed, so whatever....we'll just keep degrading to the point of another civil war...I'm at ramble stage so I'm going to stop posting for tonight.
    I don't think your mentality or a right or wrong mentality in general is child-like. I think your grasp of history is suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan
    Your point? Are you saying that President Obama not only didn't approve of this.. he forbid it from happening.. and SOMEHOW... the Republicans smuggled BiBi into the country anyway and sneaked him into the joint session?
    Netanyahu would not be forbidden entry to the United States because the Republicans violated the Logan Act. That doesn't even make sense.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Proof of posting in denial.