Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: January 6th: The ultimate "you all got played"

Default January 6th: The ultimate "you all got played"

FBI finds no evidence that Trump and his allies were directly involved with organizing the violence of the Capitol riot: report

The FBI has not found any evidence that the January 6 assault on the US Capitol was part of an organized plot to overturn the election results, according to a report from Reuters.
    The report also said that the FBI has "so far found no evidence that [former President Donald Trump] or people directly around him were involved in organizing the violence."

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," a former law enforcement official familiar with the investigation told Reuters. "There was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."
    More than 570 participants have been arrested by federal officials. Investigators have found that groups such as the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys did plan ahead of time to break into the Capitol, but did not engage in much planning beyond that step. Reuters reported that 40 of the defendants are being prosecuted on conspiracy charges, implying a certain amount of planning and coordination.

But prosecutors have generally shied away from alleging a broader plot. Senior Department of Justice officials do not intend to bring forward "seditious conspiracy" charges or even "racketerring" charges, commonly used against organized criminal gangs.
    Read that last one again: 570 people have been arrested and a whole 40 were charged with "conspiracy" and not a single one charged with "seditious conspiracy." Like I said from the very beginning and was mocked by the alt-leftists on the board: most people were basically trespassing and that's exactly what almost all of them have been charged with thus far, other than an assault here and there.

"Violent insurrection." LOL!

You are literally a conspiracy theorist if you are still saying stupid shit like this. Remember you're not supposed to disagree with the FBI or say anything bad about them, so get on board already!

Meanwhile a group of violent leftists DID kidnap a local politician a couple of months ago and kept her hostage until she agreed to their demands. You know, the actual definition of insurrection and terrorism.

But don't worry, that hack of an article does throw you all bone with this laughable paragraph:

Though the FBI has not found an organized plot or direct involvement by Trump, that does not mean that Trump did not play an important role in instigating the violence. Earlier this year, the House of Representatives impeached the former President on the charge of "incitement of insurrection" after the former President spent weeks promoting conspiracy theories about the results of the 2020 election. On January 6, Trump gave a speech on the Ellipse where he urged supporters to march on the Capitol.
    Because as we all know the impeachments of Trump weren't political at all.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-20-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    FBI finds no evidence that Trump and his allies were directly involved with organizing the violence of the Capitol riot: report

Read that last one again: 570 people have been arrested and a whole 40 were charged with "conspiracy" and not a single one charged with "seditious conspiracy." Like I said from the very beginning and was mocked by the alt-leftists on the board: most people were basically trespassing and that's exactly what almost all of them have been charged with thus far, other than an assault here and there.

You are literally a conspiracy theorist if you are still saying stupid shit like this. Remember you're not supposed to disagree with the FBI or say anything bad about them, so get on board already!

Meanwhile a group of violent leftists DID kidnap a local politician a couple of months ago and kept her hostage until she agreed to their demands. You know, the actual definition of insurrection and terrorism.

But don't worry, that hack of an article does throw you all bone with this laughable paragraph:

I think basically everyone here said he instigated it not planned and organized it. You are trying to play semantics. Good luck.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I think basically everyone here said he instigated it not planned and organized it. You are trying to play semantics. Good luck.
    Then why didn't the FBI recommend any charges then? You can't instigate a riot. Saying the politically motivated impeachment charges prove he instigated anything is about as laughable as anyone suggesting Biden isn't fucking up the evacuation/withdrawal badly.

Blog Entries

Then why didn't the FBI recommend any charges then? You can't instigate a riot. Saying the politically motivated impeachment charges prove he instigated anything is about as laughable as anyone suggesting Biden isn't fucking up the evacuation/withdrawal badly.
    Anyone with a half a brain can look at his speech and most of the others given that day and say they helped instigate the riot. He may not have intended to but the speeches given that day sure helped whip the people up.

Anyone with a half a brain can look at his speech and most of the others given that day and say they helped instigate the riot. He may not have intended to but the speeches given that day sure helped whip the people up.
    Why are you disagreeing with the FBI, bigot?

Blog Entries

Why are you disagreeing with the FBI, bigot?
    I didn't, but intent is important.

Replace "basically everyone" with "basically everyone with an IQ below 43" and you would be correct.

"basically everyone" is basically incorrect and stupid.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Replace "basically everyone" with "basically everyone with an IQ below 43" and you would be correct.

"basically everyone" is basically incorrect and stupid.
    Basically
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

You really are delusional.

To Drauz's point- no one said he was directly organizing it. But he instigated the whole thing *intentionally*. That's ALWAYS his MO. He tells everyone what he wants- just shy of directly- and then he lets other idiots do it for him. And that's why so many people around him have ended up in Courtrooms.

Seriously Tgo, if you're actually at the point where you think he was innocent of the whole thing, and that he just "happened" to have told his supporters to show up on the exact day and time when Congress was about to formally certify Biden as the winner, and that that it's "just a coincidence" that he told them all that their democracy was stolen from them and that that moment was their last chance to save it...

Then you need fucking therapy. BADLY

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    To Drauz's point- no one said he was directly organizing it. But he instigated the whole thing *intentionally*.
    So why didn't the FBI recommend charges? You do know it's highly illegal to instigate a supposed riot right? Much less a "violent insurrection!"

Why are you arguing with our intelligence communities, racist?