Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forging Services - Polearms and 2handers...

Firing up the forges this weekend, 2 projects confirmed, 1 unconfirmed, get your project slot now. Everyone should have a perfect weapon project they are working on with DR and the events nowadays!

Now with a weapon designer sheet where you can select your materials from dropdowns to experiment with different woods and metals (if the final look matters to you).
    Last edited by nocturnix; 08-03-2018 at 08:16 PM.

To all current clients, i am back from vacation and at the forge again for a few days. Gone again this weekend, but will be back on the forge again next Tuesday. I hope to finish the current project and start on the next down the list this week. Hope to finish second project mid next week if all goes well.

Look for Drigler when you're in game. He's been seeking a polearm forger for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Look for Drigler when you're in game. He's been seeking a polearm forger for a while now.
    Hi, Thanks Audio. I got in touch with Drigler last night. I think my prices are too expensive for him. I know my prices are higher, but it's really not worth my time to forge for rock-bottom prices. However I still have many happy customers for whom i've forged custom weapons.

5. Default

I shot you a PM on discord regarding this. I'd like to get one made. Let me know! Thanks!
    Elementary my dear Watson!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I shot you a PM on discord regarding this. I'd like to get one made. Let me know! Thanks!
    Hey Sherlock, absolutely! I will have a look. I have been AFK for like 4-5 days due to my folks visiting. It's a bit chaotic, if you are not in a hurry I can likely get working on your project in about 2 weeks (have a backlog). I will try and check discord tonight (at work now). Cheers mate.

7. Default

How much would a perfect steel katar cost?