Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kwaldor and Riyadh

Default Kwaldor and Riyadh

So there I am, minding my own business when this happens:

Kwaldor taps you lightly on the shoulder.
    >'Yes?
    You ask, "Yes?"
    >
    Kwaldor softly asks, "Are you in there?"
    >
    Kwaldor rolls his eyes.
    >
    * Cyriluc just bit the dust!
    >l kwal
    You see Kwaldor Lostrain.
    He appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
    He appears to be young and sprightly and taller than average. He has silver-flecked crystal blue eyes and fair skin. He has waist-length, silver blonde hair plaited at the temples to fall into a straight silken ponytail from the nape of his neck. He has an oval face and tucked pointed ears.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a mithril-bossed parma, some jet black brushed suede pants, an ostentatious faenor wedding band, a flowing black spidersilk cloak, a green faenor signet ring, a leather sheath, a pair of soft suede-soled boots, a durable soft grey wool dice bag, a jade green samite tunic, a jade doeskin knapsack, some dark blue hunting leathers, some blackened veniom cufflinks, and a crystal amulet.
    >
    Kwaldor softly asks, "You do realize that I was trying to talk to you in the pawn shop?"
    >
    Kwaldor's spirit appears to be lifted by the singing.
    Kwaldor renews his songs.
    >"You were?
    You ask, "You were?"
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "It seems you stole my sister in law's trunk yesterday in the locksmith's shop."
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "YES."
    >
    Absently, the clerk reaches up and slowly twirls a patch of her blonde hair in her finger.
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "I did exactly what I did just now."
    >
    Eltrawn asks, "How can you steal a trunk?"
    >"Actually, your sister-in-laws trunk was the damaged one
    >
    You say, "Actually, your sister-in-laws trunk was the damaged one."
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "You took the wrong trunk."
    >
    Eltrawn says, "If you place an item on the counter only you can get it."
    >'Mine was the enruned one, which I placed on the counter, paid for, and removed.
    You say, "Mine was the enruned one, which I placed on the counter, paid for, and removed."
    >nod to eltra
    You nod to Eltrawn.
    >"Exactly.
    You say, "Exactly."
    >
    Kwaldor looks over at Eltrawn and shakes his head.
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "That's wrong."
    >
    Eltrawn says, "Not wrong."
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "It is and always has been wrong."
    >
    * The death cry of Femereff echoes in your mind!
    >
    The clerk tentatively lifts her hand to her face and runs a finger across the length of an old scar.
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "On top of the fact that the price quoted her waas different before and after he came in."
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "Because of his outright rudeness, he stole."
    >roll eyes
    You roll your eyes.
    >
    Kwaldor glares at you.
    >dismiss kwal
    You wave a hand at Kwaldor, dismissing him indifferently.
    >
    The clerk thumbs through the pieces of parchment clipped to her writing-slate.
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "You did."
    >'I most certainly did not.
    You say, "I most certainly did not."
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "Yes you DID."
    >"No, you're going on bad information.
    You say, "No, you're going on bad information."
    >
    * Drakenkorin just bit the dust!
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "It was as obvious as the pimples on your nose."
    >'Let me make this perfectly simple for you
    The clerk puts her hands at the small of her back and leans back causing a slight popping sound.
    >
    You say, "Let me make this perfectly simple for you."
    >'MY TRUNK WAS ENRUNED.
    You say, "MY TRUNK WAS ENRUNED."
    >'Her's was damaged.
    >
    You say, "Her's was damaged."
    >'I took my enruned one
    You say, "I took my enruned one."
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "I am going on perfect information. She told me exactly what happened."
    >
    Koquette's group just arrived.
    >
    Koquette asks the clerk something.
    The clerk says, "Ahhh, Koquette, you're progressing nicely towards citizenship."
    >"You're going on second-hand information.
    You say, "You're going on second-hand information."
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "You took the WRONG TRUNK. Her prices before and after were different."
    >smirk
    You smirk.
    >
    Koquette stares off into space.
    >
    Koquette's group just went out.
    >"You know why that is?
    You ask, "You know why that is?"
    >"Because she was quoted after I put my trunk on the counter
    >
    You say, "Because she was quoted after I put my trunk on the counter."
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "And my second hand information is much better than your lazy, absent-minded first hand information."
    >'I paid my fee, took my trunk and left.
    You say, "I paid my fee, took my trunk and left."
    >"So she was quoted for MY trunk.
    >
    You say, "So she was quoted for MY trunk."
    >
    Kwaldor softly says, "You are wrong."
    >'THat's why the prices were differant.
    You say, "THat's why the prices were differant."
    >"Yeah? Gimmie your e-scroll. I'll show you the log.
    You say, "Yeah? Gimmie your e-scroll. I'll show you the log."
    >
    The clerk scans the faces of those present, looking for someone among the crowd.
    >
    Kwaldor softly asks, "And you DO realize that just doing what you were doing was so blatantly rude and arrogant as to merit shunning alone without the theft?"
    >
    Kwaldor glares at you.
    >
    The clerk scans the faces of those present, looking for someone among the crowd.
    >
    Kwaldor's spirit appears to be lifted by the singing.
    Kwaldor renews his songs.
    >smirk
    >
    You smirk.
    >"Come back and see me when you take your head out of your rear end, Nalfein.
    You say, "Come back and see me when you take your head out of your rear end, Nalfein."
    >
    Kwaldor says, "I should have known, though."
    >o
    [Wyvern Keep, Lobby]
    Footsteps echo noisily off the red marble floor, the sound amplified by the immense glass-and-oak ceiling that arches high overhead. Carved walnut chairs and polished walnut tables scattered about the lobby do little to reduce the lobby's cavernous impression. A golden pine, twenty feet high, thrives in a circular brass planter in the lobby's center, and hundreds of framed portraits, apparently of famous Ta'Vaalor citizens, occupy the varnished walnut walls. You also see a glass-paned door, a low stone arch and a set of double doors.
    Obvious exits: south, west

I remember how she *thought* I stole her trunk, when really, I had taken mine. So, for good measure, I took out the log.

What happened yesterday:
    >go shop[Locksmith]
    The wooden walls are bare except for unfinished shelves adorned with locks and lockpicks. A frayed red carpet covers the center of the room, leaving the bare wooden slats exposed around the border of the floor. The walls and floor of the building creak and groan as patrons move about the store. You also see a scratched steel coffer, Shind, a small sign and a wooden counter with some stuff on it.
    Also here: Riyadh
    Obvious exits: out
    >l in cloakIn the dark blue cloak you see a consecrated mithglin blade, a rotting wooden coffer, an enruned steel trunk, a mist wraith eye, a mist wraith eye, a mist wraith eye, a mist wraith eye, a mist wraith eye, a skeleton bone, a skeleton bone, a skeleton bone, a skeleton bone, a skeleton bone, a mist wraith eye, a tincture of acantha, a tincture of acantha, a silver-inlaid black locker manifest, an ogre nose, an ogre nose, an ogre nose, a mist wraith eye, a tincture of torban, a tincture of talneo, a tincture of haphip, a tincture of moss, a blue crystal, an ogre nose, an aquamarine wand, an aquamarine wand, an aquamarine wand, an ogre nose, an aquamarine wand, a small rations kit, a white crystal, some acantha leaf, a silver-bound azure blazestar crown, some sovyn clove, a large pickled worm, a ruby amulet, a luxurious leather coin pouch, a gold-edged azure blazestar wristlet, a heavy quartz orb, a mist wraith eye, a tincture of acantha, a tincture of acantha, a crystal amulet, a crystal amulet, a crystal amulet, a crystal amulet, an ogre nose and an ogre nose.
    >Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
    >Riyadh removes a badly damaged maoral trunk from in her spidersilk greatcloak.
    >get my truYou remove an enruned steel trunk from in your dark blue cloak.
    >Riyadh put a badly damaged maoral trunk on a wooden counter.
    >put tru on countYou put an enruned steel trunk on a wooden counter.

>Riyadh rings the bell, and asks Shind if he can open the steel trunk on his counter. He looks over the steel trunk, frowns, and tells Riyadh, "Havin' some trouble, eh? Of course I could open this, but it'll cost ya. Gimme 625 silvers, and I'll have it open before you know it."
    >ring bellYou ring the bell, and ask Shind if he can open the steel trunk on his counter. He looks over the steel trunk, frowns, and tells you, "Havin' some trouble, eh? Of course I could open this, but it'll cost ya. Gimme 600 silvers, and I'll have it open before you know it."
    >pay 600Shind accepts your silvers.
    Turning his attention to the steel trunk, Shind picks the lock with ease. "There you go," he says matter-of-factly.
    >Riyadh stares at you.
    >get tru from countYou remove an enruned steel trunk from on a wooden counter.
    >o[Ta'Vaalor, Shimeraern Var]
    A plain wooden building stands near the edge of the airship docks. Nondescript in appearance and lacking the usual stone cladding on so many city buildings, it would escape notice but for the large maoral sign attached to the wall near the front door. You also see an acid-pitted silver box, an enruned wooden box and a sturdy wooden chest.
    Obvious paths: east, south
    >l in boxYour disk arrives, following you dutifully.
    >There is nothing in there.
    >open my truYou open an enruned steel trunk.
    >get coinsYou gather the remaining 1274 coins from inside your steel trunk.
    Roundtime: 1 sec.

Is it just me, or are people lately always looking for any excuse to fight?

2. Default Well, you know me

It's just you...yer a damn trouble magnet. I've seen your kind before...so arrogant...you deserve shunning!

::smirk::

All this over a fucking box? Ta'V sucks so hard.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

You say, "Yeah? Gimmie your e-scroll. I'll show you the log."
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You could have been a little bit more polite during the initial exchange, seeing as how you kind of barged around while someone was already there, but you certainly didn't steal anything and I don't know why the second person is insinuating you were AFK or whatever.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Can you get any more wrong than that.
    Your sister's HOT, but your Mom does that thing with her tongue.

Good god, over a box... couldn't she have scrolled up to see she was wrong? And sicking a pet after someone for it too. Ugh.
    The Nalfein Kitten

You could have been more polite, but rudeness isn't an excuse for outright idiocy. That's the problem with families. They're always dragging you down. A real Nalfein wouldn't trust the word of even their own family! Hrmph.

Yeah, I know the e-scroll part sucked... In hindsight, I know I should have whispered it.

Heh... I approach him later in game to show him the link, and he tells me to go away, insisting that I started this whole thing by being rude to his sister-in-law.