Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dog crate beds/base layer

Blog Entries

Hrm. I was looking at the top result wrong. Anyways, I always used a folded comforter, that way she could create a little fort in it. Easy to wash and pretty cheap.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Blog Entries

We bought a dog bed once. Our dogs laughed at us while curled up on top of our bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

My dogs kept going thru pillows and crates like they were candy until I got them cots from petcot.com. They have an option for heavy duty vinyl which is what I got. They're practically indestructable.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

We sell a memory foam dog bed mattress thing at my store and I'm jealous because it's more fucking comfortable than my own bed...

Rojo, there are a ton of options. Truth is, we only crate our dog about five to eight hours a day so we just use a couple large bath towels that are now rags. We wash/swap em out once or twice a week. They do make dog beds that are specific to crates, from appearance and label, that look comfy and sell for around $60 or more at Pet Smart. Dog beds have gotten ridiculous, and we have two, that cost a good bit more than the previous price tag. We recycle our dog beds regularly. We throw the outer shells in the wash and dryer every two weeks or so. Let the inner bed sit out on the deck to sort of air out some. Every six or eight months we remove all the stuffing from the inner shell and restuff it with appropriate material from either Walmart, Pet Smart or even Ben Franklin. The padding material is pretty multi-use stuff. It's annoying swapping out the bedding but it's significantly cheaper than replacing beds yearly. They're just getting stupid expensive and this way the beds smell better sooner than when replacing a couple hundred dollars worth of dog beds.
    - Galenok

"I'm your huckleberry."

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Doesn't quite help the issue of looking like a tard as you run around singing at things. Other than that, you're golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalRob View Post
    If by "singing at," you mean "skull fucking," then yes, you are correct. Bards fucking own.

I just put a few blankets in the crate. The weiner dogs burrow in and make nests that are to their own spec and design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by RojoDisco View Post
    Jack Russell Terriers are so cute. Is it true they run in circles to burn energy?
    No. Not at all true. They are possessed of a truly evil intelligence. They destroy all you hold dear. When he was younger and I was in college without a lot of spare time, he ATE THE WALLS. Seriously. We lost shoes. He ate my favorite folding camp chair that was out on the porch. The one with the built in foot rest! I still miss that thing. One time, a friend was trying to get him to obey, getting frustrated, and Callahan trotted over, lifted a leg, and peed on his shin. EVIL. I probably shouldn't have laughed.

But now he's almost eleven and he's been perfectly well-behaved (for me, anyway... still doesn't respect my boyfriend) for a few years, even off-leash. I've never had any dog as easy to train and I've had a lot of dogs. Sometimes, when I'm feeling extra evil, I show off Callahan to some strangers at the park and when they fall in love with his perfect obedience and eternal scruffy puppy cuteness, I DON'T warn them. Muahahahahahahaha!

Seriously though, don't ever get a JRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    We bought a dog bed once. Our dogs laughed at us while curled up on top of our bed.
    We have one dog and I think he converts darkness to unbearable heat every night.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347546053.875454.jpg

He's so happy though...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We have one dog and I think he converts darkness to unbearable heat every night.

He's so happy though...
    Aww. You have your own puggle brand furnace.

Yea. Thankfully I was able to train him to lay on the wife's side.. and train my wife to just deal with it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.