Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lock Mastery info

1. Default

I love the illogical design of this system...

This is a dark crook of the rotted log, just high enough for you to stand upright. You hear ominous grunts and whines, but you cannot venture any farther down the narrow, hollow branches.

Obvious exits: south

With a seasoned eye, you begin to examine both yourself and the area in an attempt to ascertain the current conditions for lockpicking...

>
    After a thorough examination, you determine that you are in excellent shape, physically. As far as you can tell, the area around you has pretty average lighting.

The lighting condition in the room doesn't seem to have any bearing whatsoever on the logical placement of the room or of the room's description...

Thanks guys, another pointless time sink that doesn't even lend to roleplaying.
    Lord Sagan Necropolis
    The Original Grumpy Bastard

Bug the room and it'll get fixed.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

3. Default

This passage is very dim, but it is wide enough for two people to stand abreast between the wooden supports. The light fades as you look northward down the long passageway and dark recesses are easily discerned a few yards away.You notice a greater spider and a black doorway.

Obvious exits: north

You'd think a passge which claims to be "very dim" would be dim. Nope...

After a thorough examination, you determine that you are in excellent shape, physically. As far as you can tell, the area around you has pretty average lighting.
    Lord Sagan Necropolis

Again, bug the room. I'm pretty sure Aaron has to set them manually, which is why a lot of rooms are average.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

5. Default

Bug the hundreds of rooms I've seen wrong so far?

Isn't that Product Quality? Isn't that something they should have thought of prior to putting the system in?

I've spent 2 hours running around looking for a dim room. Looked in all of the logical places, and even some illogical ones, and haven't found one yet.

205 and 206 take the room to either well-light or to dark. Nothing in between, no matter where the room starts.

So far, I'd have to say I am completely unimpressed with the imagination of the current batch of staff members.
    Lord Sagan Necropolis

The masters step for rank 2 busted me up. I mean.. I felt like a little kid sitting there making up insults for Bean when describing the room. Right after that, the game went down, so I didn't get any reps from picking. However.

"Bean, the room is as dim as your head, and as foggy as you are after a night at Helga's"
    Bean exclaims, "Good!"

Silly, and cracked my ass up.

Anyone else notice something weird about audience reps? I was assigned 6 this morning, picked 8 boxes to get them. A -785 gave me a rep, then the next box a -775 didn't give me a rep. Then a -650 gave me a rep, and a -670 didn't give me a rep. BUG'ged it in game, but I thought I might be doing something wrong.

On a side note, 60+ boxes later, newest member of the 311 club. w00t.

>gld rank edaarin
    Edaarin is a 311 rank Guild Master of the Rogue Guild.

Edaarin is a guild whore.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

On a side note, there's someone with 5 ranks of it already. What...the...fuck?

10. Default

if you guys are unable to or just lazy, let me know I seem to always have several stronghold boxs