Page 661 of 663 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663 LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I like how Conan doesn't understand at all how a country can be visually "beautiful" and still be a corrupt shithole for its citizens to live in.

Pretty sure that's Bill Maher in the top left, and he's notoriously stupid and clueless when it comes to most things, so that makes sense coming from him.

Funny thing about Maher is if he even made an attempt to pull his head out of his ass and step outside of his bubble for 5 minutes, he'd probably get red pilled pretty quickly.
    Bill Maher is weird. He sometimes sees how insane the left is and will own up to it but then in the next breath do a complete 180. It's like he catches himself and realizes he's not allowed to separate individual issues from the overall party line.
    Last edited by Arqueto; 03-13-2024 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post
    Bill Maher is weird. He sometimes sees how insane the left is and will own up to it but then in the next breath do a complete 180. It's like he catches himself and realizes he's not allowed to separate individual issues from the overall party line.
    Maher is a good example of someone who almost gets it and is capable of getting it, but his TDS steps in like that dude from the Gillette commercial.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Bernie Sanders is at it again talking about a 4 day work week…

I’m happy with the work schedule of my job as-is. Much more important to me is the dollars I’m paid being are actually worth something (controlling inflation) & paying less taxes. Besides, it’s an American tradition that nobody really works that hard on a Friday, which is still more work than Bernie has ever done in a single day of his life.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna143354
    Bernie Sanders pushes bill to establish a four-day workweek
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 03-14-2024 at 09:37 PM.

Pretty sure you mean Afrikaans Canadian-American Swindler.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pretty sure you mean Afrikaans Canadian-American Swindler.
    Wrong thread, retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Bernie Sanders is at it again talking about a 4 day work week…

I’m happy with the work schedule of my job as-is. Much more important to me is the dollars I’m paid being are actually worth something (controlling inflation) & paying less taxes. Besides, it’s an American tradition that nobody really works that hard on a Friday, which is still more work than Bernie has ever done in a single day of his life.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna143354
    Bernie Sanders pushes bill to establish a four-day workweek
    “Moving to a 32-hour workweek with no loss of pay is not a radical idea,”

LOL.

Not radical.. just really, really stupid.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    “Moving to a 32-hour workweek with no loss of pay is not a radical idea,”

LOL.

Not radical.. just really, really stupid.
    How could they possibly enforce this? Sure I guess they could protect existing employees by stating they must keep their current yearly salary while only working 32 hours, but what about new hires? Surely the company would just pay new employees for 32 hours worth of work and just say that’s what full time pays.

And even with existing employees retaining their yearly salary, surely employers would cut back on any pay increases until they are paying people what they would have been making with only working 32 hours.

What is it with these people who have never worked a real job in their entire life, much less ran a successful business, thinking they know how to run a better business than companies do?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What is it with these people who have never worked a real job in their entire life, much less ran a successful business, thinking they know how to run a better business than companies do?
    Good question.

Hey Seran, what's the deal?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    How could they possibly enforce this? Sure I guess they could protect existing employees by stating they must keep their current yearly salary while only working 32 hours, but what about new hires? Surely the company would just pay new employees for 32 hours worth of work and just say that’s what full time pays.

And even with existing employees retaining their yearly salary, surely employers would cut back on any pay increases until they are paying people what they would have been making with only working 32 hours.

Like everything else Liberals push.. it makes no sense. At all.

This would destroy small business... not to mention the amount of inflation this would cause.

Why do we elect people who have never run a single thing in their entire life to office?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

“So, my biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government in significant ways in the most important time periods,” -Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson

Um.. someone want to let her in on a secret? The First Amendment is LITERALLY in the Constitution to do EXACTLY that.

How do we have ignorant Justices like this on the SCOTUS???
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME