Page 635 of 663 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    New York Times finally admitted and confirmed that the laptop from hell did indeed belong to Hunter Biden. Remember when liberals kept calling that Russian disinformation?
    This should be a pretty big story.. but it's not.

A legitimate media company (The NY Post) was banned from social media for spreading "disinformation" and the MSM supported this and backed up a false narrative that this laptop was a "russian disinformation" move.

This is why normal Americans don't trust the US media or the big tech companies. They don't care about being right.. their job is to push a specific political narrative and they do not care about freedom of speech and freedom of the press as long as that specific narrative is pushed.

And let's not forget that list of "intelligence" people who wrote a letter, "proving" the laptop was nothing but Russian disinformation. Anyone who works in Intelligence and signed that bullshit letter needs to never work for the government again.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-18-2022 at 08:28 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    You really didn't though.

Let's assume that Trump Jr.'s laptop was found with some shit on it about President Trump. Maybe the Republicans would want to suppress that information.. but do you believe, for one minute, that the media would allow them to and provide cover?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You really didn't though.

Let's assume that Trump Jr.'s laptop was found with some shit on it about President Trump. Maybe the Republicans would want to suppress that information.. but do you believe, for one minute, that the media would allow them to and provide cover?
    Some media won’t, some media will. All media does it, it just depends on who the story is about. Can you agree to that?
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-18-2022 at 08:47 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

What Trump did with the YouTubers means absolutely nothing, like I said before, what Trump does, doesn’t really matter anymore, not sure why people are still up in his ass about everything still.
    It's because they're scared shitless that he's gonna run again. Which he probably will.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    New York Times finally admitted and confirmed that the laptop from hell did indeed belong to Hunter Biden. Remember when liberals kept calling that Russian disinformation?
    In before Seran says The New York Times is a Russian agent.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Some media won’t, some media will. All media does it, it just depends on who the story is about. Can you agree to that?
    So, maybe Fox News tries to cover it up... but NBC/ABC/CBS/CNN/MSNBC/BBC/NY Times/Washington Post/Politico/Bloomberg/NPR/etc... wouldn't.

Is that the "reasoning" you are trying to use here?
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-18-2022 at 09:22 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, maybe Fox News tries to cover it up... but NBC/ABC/CBS/CNN/MSNBC/BBC/NY Times/Washington Post/Politico/Bloomberg/NPR/etc... wouldn't.

Is that the "reasoning" you are trying to use here?
    And what does that have to do with what I said? Did I say who does it more? I just said ALL media and ALL politicians do it, not just the democrats, as you just showed above that right wing media would do the same.

Right wing media tries to suppress, downplay, change the narrative, cover up or hide shit that right wing politicians do, just like left wing media does the same for their politicians.

Hence all media does it.
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-18-2022 at 09:47 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

And what does that have to do with what I said? Did I say who does it more? I just said ALL media and ALL politicians do it, not just the democrats, as you just showed above that right wing media would do the same.

Right wing media tries to suppress, downplay, change the narrative, cover up or hide shit that right wing politicians do, just like left wing media does the same for their politicians.

Hence all media does it.
    In your head.. do you believe that the right wing media is the same size and scope of the left wing media in this country?

In order for what you are posting to actually be true, they need to be.

SPOILER: They aren't even close.

The left wing media LITERALLY censored one of the oldest newspapers in the country and called their story "russian disinformation" and had a group of "intelligence" officers collaborate their narrative.. and 2 years later it was found that it was all made up to push forward a political candidate and give him cover.. and your response was "no big deal.. everyone does it"...

I mean, I get it.. the Trump hate was great with people like you and you don't care what rights are trampled on as long as your guy won.. but what if the shoe was on the other foot? I would like to think I would be against for censorship, be for Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press, regardless of Party.

But what happened is not American.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-18-2022 at 10:00 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's because they're scared shitless that he's gonna run again. Which he probably will.
    I hope he doesn’t. Trump is a very weak candidate and the only person Biden could win against.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I hope he doesn’t. Trump is a very weak candidate and the only person Biden could win against.
    Ditto.

I don't think he is a weak candidate.. he's got a huge following.. but I would rather DeSantis or Haley or Scott be nominated.. and I'm not so sure they would run if he runs.

And then it would be Trump.. because the only people who would run against him would be the Never Trump losers like Romney, Hogan and Cheney and then I'll be forced to vote for Trump again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME