Page 605 of 663 FirstFirst ... 105505555595603604605606607615655 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

1. Default

The '"debunking" is merely the post office's statement on the matter. And merely a general statement that say mailboxes are removed for low use. No evidence the person making the statement has any information over the Portland situation in particular.

If the postal service can be distrusted with absolutely no evidence simply because a lot of postal workers are Biden supporters, I am allowed to be skeptical of the post office due to actual, proven wrongdoing by the postmaster general and his policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Uranti View Post
    The '"debunking" is merely the post office's statement on the matter. And merely a general statement that say mailboxes are removed for low use. No evidence the person making the statement has any information over the Portland situation in particular.

If the postal service can be distrusted with absolutely no evidence simply because a lot of postal workers are Biden supporters, I am allowed to be skeptical of the post office due to actual, proven wrongdoing by the postmaster general and his policies.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Trump already took the mailboxes and sorting machines. What could the workers possibly due worse than that?
    I'm still waiting for a real argument as to why mail-in voting needs to be a thing this election in the first place.

Can't be due to Coronavirus, since if people can protest and riot in the streets for months at a time, then there's no reason why people can't go vote in person.

If masks and social distancing work, then there's no reason why people can't wear a mask when they go vote and stay 6' away from the next dickhead in line.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

If the post office is so trustworthy to carry all these votes, considering how much mail they mishandle, lose, destroy and get stolen, I want you to conduct this experiment.

Take a $20 bill, put it in a standard envelope, mail it to a family member and have them mail it back to you.

What? Won't do it? Do you not trust your family member? That's right, that sinking feeling is the fact that mail isn't secure enough for this mess. Much less the arguments and fact that there is no need for mail in voting other than to facilitate vote harvesting and fraud.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm still waiting for a real argument as to why mail-in voting needs to be a thing this election in the first place.

Can't be due to Coronavirus, since if people can protest and riot in the streets for months at a time, then there's no reason why people can't go vote in person.

If masks and social distancing work, then there's no reason why people can't wear a mask when they go vote and stay 6' away from the next dickhead in line.
    It's not the generally young protesters that are at serious risk from dying the virus. Its the old people, the ones that actually show up to vote and most of whom are completely innocent of the silliness of either side.

Masks and social distancing do work. What do you think all the countries that have beat it or greatly decreased their numbers have done? Why were their lockdowns successful and the U.S a failure? People failing to socially distance and wear masks completely wasting the lockdown.

It's not the generally young protesters that are at serious risk from dying the virus. Its the old people, the ones that actually show up to vote and most of whom are completely innocent of the silliness of either side.

Masks and social distancing do work. What do you think all the countries that have beat it or greatly decreased their numbers have done? Why were their lockdowns successful and the U.S a failure? People failing to socially distance and wear masks completely wasting the lockdown.
    So you agree that the vast majority of people can vote in person without substantial danger. Good.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So you agree that the vast majority of people can vote in person without substantial danger. Good.
    It is a substantial danger, the younger people can get it, go back home to family, and visit friends while asymptomatic, and give it to the age group of people that are more likely to get seriously ill and die.

that's the issue.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    It is a substantial danger, the younger people can get it, go back home to family, and visit friends while asymptomatic, and give it to the age group of people that are more likely to get seriously ill and die.

that's the issue.
    They don't care. 200,000 deaths is acceptable to Republicans. No one they knew or cared about.

Last edited by Uranti; 08-29-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post

that's the issue.
    Kinda like the flu, H1N1 and loads of other diseases we have lived through. Given the serology and grossly inflated death rates, seems highly overblown danger and I have said so and posted the proof previously. And yet, those very same people go to work, go to the grocery and so on and the world isn't collapsing.

In some countries, you risk being gunned down at the polls and here people are crying about a flu.

2 weeks to flatten the curve is now 6+ months to tamper with an election.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.