Page 5 of 663 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008 (Barack Obama)
    Last edited by Gan; 12-22-2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: added who the quote was from...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

Ahh, so, this has become stupid shit just anyone says?

Ok...

'Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again' — George W. Bush.

John DeStefano, New Haven, Connecticut Mayor Seeks To Let Undocumented Immigrants Vote

DeStefano says that noncitizens, including undocumented immigrants, already work and pay taxes in the city and that allowing them to vote in municipal elections would encourage them to participate more in the community.

Doesn't get much more stupid than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    John DeStefano, New Haven, Connecticut Mayor Seeks To Let Undocumented Immigrants Vote

DeStefano says that noncitizens, including undocumented immigrants, already work and pay taxes in the city and that allowing them to vote in municipal elections would encourage them to participate more in the community.

Doesn't get much more stupid than this.
    It's crazy like a fox. When Bush wanted to he would've pretty much guaranteed Republicans get elected for a hundred years but your party threw him under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    It's crazy like a fox. When Bush wanted to he would've pretty much guaranteed Republicans get elected for a hundred years but your party threw him under the bus.
    Bush wanted to allow illegal aliens the right to vote? And if so I'm not sure why you think my stance would change because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    Do you have a source to back up this claim? There is a gigantic difference between granting amnesty (which Bush wanted to do) and allowing illegal aliens to vote (which I do not remember him ever saying).
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Bush wanted to allow illegal aliens the right to vote? And if so I'm not sure why you think my stance would change because of that.
    Because whether or not WB will agree or disagree with something is based upon which political party stated it.. not his own personal convictions.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oh here is one from our resident political pundit...

Yes, I think what Chavez has done for the people of his country is heroic. Everyone in his country, and mostly the middle and lower classes, have benefitted from his nationalization of the countries natural resources.

Truth of the matter is that anti-Chavez propaganda starts from the glass towers, not the streets. It is the wealthy and powerful who oppose Chavez, not the poor or even the middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanteax View Post
    Oh here is one from our resident political pundit...
    Selective quoting. Why would I expect any less?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Because whether or not WB will agree or disagree with something is based upon which political party stated it.. not his own personal convictions.
    Not really. I supported what he tried to do. So did many Democrats.

Personally I liked the system the old Venetians had. Pay higher taxes for 16 years. Become a citizen. Buy into the country.

On topic:

Gingrich on women in combat:

"Females have biological problems staying in a ditch for 30 days because they get infections and they don't have upper body strength ... Men are basically little piglets, you drop them in the
    ditch and they roll around in it."

Now, if combat is "being on a cruiser managing the computer controls for 12 ships and their rockets, a female may be dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair ... because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes".
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 12-21-2011 at 10:56 AM.