Page 662 of 663 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662663 LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    “So, my biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government in significant ways in the most important time periods,” -Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson

Um.. someone want to let her in on a secret? The First Amendment is LITERALLY in the Constitution to do EXACTLY that.

How do we have ignorant Justices like this on the SCOTUS???
    Highest placed diversity hire ever. I mean really, at least Obama was good at being a public speaker, he had some of the qualities needed for the office, she, on the other hand, is a second rate hack of a lawyer/judge and is just a waste.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Highest placed diversity hire ever. I mean really, at least Obama was good at being a public speaker, he had some of the qualities needed for the office, she, on the other hand, is a second rate hack of a lawyer/judge and is just a waste.
    Higher than Kamala Harris?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Higher than Kamala Harris?
    With a lifetime appointment, yes, we are going to have to listen to her ignorant, racist, sexist bullshit for 40+ years.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

“So, my biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government in significant ways in the most important time periods,” -Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson

Um.. someone want to let her in on a secret? The First Amendment is LITERALLY in the Constitution to do EXACTLY that.

How do we have ignorant Justices like this on the SCOTUS???
    Were you expecting more from someone who doesn't understand what a woman is?
    Last edited by Methais; 03-20-2024 at 10:30 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"RICO is not a crime" -Rep. Cortez(D-NY)

Jesus.. how? HOW DO WE ELECT THE MOST BRAIN DEAD PEOPLE INTO CONGRESS?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

She is categorically retarded.

And the answer is brain dead people like Seran voted for her. We need to bring back simple literacy tests as a prerequisite qualification to voter registration.

No need to worry, Seran will be along shortly to repeat what his TV told him to say about this, but will never watch the actual unedited video himself.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Biden: Hey Zelensky, stop blowing up Russia’s oil refineries. You’re making it cost more at the gas pump & this is an election year.

Biden inexplicably urges Ukraine not to be so effective fighting against Russia
    https://thehill.com/opinion/national...st-russia/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Biden: Hey Zelensky, stop blowing up Russia’s oil refineries. You’re making it cost more at the gas pump & this is an election year.

Biden inexplicably urges Ukraine not to be so effective fighting against Russia
    https://thehill.com/opinion/national...st-russia/amp/
    "See guy's, gas price's arent up because of Biden, its Zelenskys fault!" -Seran
    Last edited by Methais; 03-27-2024 at 12:33 PM.

Someone with a strong stomach and experience with special needs should check in on sErAn.

He hasn't posted in 4 days.

I hope he's not drowning in his own feces again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME