Page 164 of 174 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1738

Thread: Which Good TV Shows Have You Seen Recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Season 3
    Ahh yes, I binge watched both 1 & 2 so they kind of ran together for me I guess.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Quote Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
    Ahh yes, I binge watched both 1 & 2 so they kind of ran together for me I guess.
    S3 looks just as good.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I’m really looking forward to Cobra Kai season 5. Netflix recently released a teaser with a date announcement of 9/9.

Speaking of things to look forward to: season 3 of Umbrella Academy on Netflix starts June 22nd! Looks interesting, and I enjoyed the first 2 seasons.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Recently watched the first (and currently only) season of From, after a recommendation from Red Letter Media, thought it was pretty good for the most part. I guess it's sorta like a horror-ish Lost, although I never actually watched Lost.

I'm just now getting around to watching season 2 of The Boys, and then I'm gonna make my way to Severance.

6. Default

Kenobi, Star Trek: SNW, Moon Knight

Watching the newest iteration of the Iron Chef on Netflix. Always loved this show. Secret ingredient is: "peeeaaassss!!"
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

House of the Dragon is pretty good at 3 episodes in.

Rings of Power hasn't drawn me in yet.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Cyberpunk Edgerunners is surprisingly good, maybe dependent on if you've played the game and your tolerance/predilection to anime tiddies
    Last edited by Taernath; 09-16-2022 at 08:10 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

10. Default

cant stand anime, don't know why everyone likes it.

I like cartoons, well used to, but I always prefered the more realistic ones I guess you could say. GI Joe, he-man, voltron, thundercats, silverhawks, superfriends, dungeons & dragons, battle of the planets...

Last edited by onurb; 09-16-2022 at 11:10 PM.