Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Campaign Hires Former Lobbyist

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, without this guy, Obama wouldn't have campaign money?

I'm seriously at a loss of words to describe how dumb you are.
    I don't feel the need to resort to grade school insults. Actual Democrats who live in the world and not your magical hippy masturbation fantasies of OWS actually like their candidates to win elections. Who knew?

To make this even more entertaining, Erich Pica's had FOE oppose every instance of Obama's actual environmental legislation attempts as "not extreme enough" so they're simultaneously opposing Obama proposing legislation on one hand and opposing him getting money on the other hand.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    Contrary to PB belief, Obama actually likes having campaign money.
    That's very clear actually. He's out campaigning all the time, putting blame on congress and everyone but himself while doing nothing to inspire hope or change.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    That's very clear actually. He's out campaigning all the time, putting blame on congress and everyone but himself while doing nothing to inspire hope or change.
    The hope and change of doing absolutely nothing? Got it.

I don't feel the need to resort to grade school insults. Actual Democrats who live in the world and not your magical hippy masturbation fantasies of OWS actually like their candidates to win elections. Who knew?

To make this even more entertaining, Erich Pica's had FOE oppose every instance of Obama's actual environmental legislation attempts as "not extreme enough" so they're simultaneously opposing Obama proposing legislation on one hand and opposing him getting money on the other hand.
    Explain how you got that my belief is that Obama doesn't like campaign money.. because short of you being drunk or on drugs, I simply chalked it up to you being really stupid... because only then does it "make" sense.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Explain how you got that my belief is that Obama doesn't like campaign money.. because short of you being drunk or on drugs, I simply chalked it up to you being really stupid... because only then does it "make" sense.
    If he stuck to your "I party with Rocktar in my bunker" ideals and "didn't piss off his base" by hiring people involved with industry, he wouldn't like campaign money.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Sounds like every member of congress, too.
    "I am not a hater." - George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Blog Entries

You all do realize that the Democrat Congressional, Senatorial, and Presidential elections since 2004 have raised and spent way more money than their respective Republican counterparts? This is both hard and soft money (PAC and 501(c)) spending. The Democrat PACs have done a lot to coordinate with each other and utilize internet and text messaging to draw in a lot of repeat spenders.
    Last edited by WRoss; 10-25-2011 at 11:24 AM.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

If he stuck to your "I party with Rocktar in my bunker" ideals and "didn't piss off his base" by hiring people involved with industry, he wouldn't like campaign money.
    PB: Obama hiring former lobbyist for his campaign, breaking a promise he made and upsetting his base.

WB: PB thinks that Obama doesn't like campaign money.

The only way your stupidity actually could make sense is if this guy he hired would be the only way he could make money for his campaign.

Or.. you could just say PB is someone else and you weren't responding to me like you've done in the past... but it might be too late to pull that old trick out of the hat...
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-25-2011 at 11:32 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

PB: Obama hiring former lobbyist for his campaign, breaking a promise he made and upsetting his base.

WB: PB thinks that Obama doesn't like campaign money.

The only way your stupidity actually could make sense is if this guy he hired would be the only way he could make money for his campaign.

Or.. you could just say PB is someone else and you weren't responding to me like you've done in the past... but it might be too late to pull that old trick out of the hat...
    I'm pointing out the sheer idiocy of you dictating what will piss off his base. You're utilizing a vain attempt to score points.

I'm pointing out the sheer idiocy of you dictating what will piss off his base. You're utilizing a vain attempt to score points.
    1) I'm not pointing it out.. it was pointed out in the article.
    2) What points am I scoring? If I scored points for pointing out ever dumb thing you've posted, I would have easily won by now.
    3) When you taste wine, you are supposed to spit it out... not chug glass after glass and then go on a PUI spree.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME