Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul's Money Bomb

Blog Entries

Default Ron Paul's Money Bomb

The mainstream media continues to ignore, censor and downplay Ron Paul‘s 2012 presidential candidacy.

Fed up with this outrage, thousands of liberty lovers and Ron Paul grassroots supporters decided to fight back.

They created today’s Black THIS Out Money Bomb, a 24 hour online fundraising event for Ron Paul.

Their goal?

To raise a donation total so large that it will be impossible for the media to ignore it.

As of 4:30ish EST, he has raised approx 1.2m, with hours left to go. Pretty nuts.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

2. Default

Donated a few hours ago.

If I want to piss away money, I'll head over to World of Beer and get some enjoyment out of it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If I want to piss away money, I'll head over to World of Beer and get some enjoyment out of it.
    No one is asking you to donate. It'll be interesting how the media spins it that Paul was able to raise 1.5m+ in one day, from individual donors. Hell, at the rate he's going, he'll be well over 2m, by the end of the day. Hell, there are even talks of Dems registering as Reps to vote for Paul. He could be a force in Primaries.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

No one is asking you to donate.
    They created today’s Black THIS Out Money Bomb, a 24 hour online fundraising event for Ron Paul.
    Something doesn't add up here...
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post
    No one is asking you to donate. It'll be interesting how the media spins it that Paul was able to raise 1.5m+ in one day, from individual donors. Hell, at the rate he's going, he'll be well over 2m, by the end of the day. Hell, there are even talks of Dems registering as Reps to vote for Paul. He could be a force in Primaries.
    Yea.. he'll get his typical 5% of the vote.. a real force.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I'm glad he's getting the money just so he can continue to direct the Republican conversation towards what I think is a desired path (less foreign entanglements, true cuts at home).

You guys really shouldn't diminish what he's doing. The internet has made candidates viable that were not before if they were ignored by the media. He has been ignored, BTW, empirically. There was a study done and Drudge posted it a few days ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    Something doesn't add up here...
    You're right, let me complete the process for you. Here is the link where you can donate, should you want.

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/
    Last edited by WRoss; 10-19-2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: spelling
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

I'm glad he's getting the money just so he can continue to direct the Republican conversation towards what I think is a desired path
    Do you think the gold standard is a desired path? Ron Paul does, and Ron Paul is fucking retarded because of it.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

I think that the fact that the government continues to print money at such a ridiculous pace is more retarded (and harmful to its citizens) than trying to back the currency to a commodity.
    Last edited by Hulkein; 10-19-2011 at 07:44 PM.