Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Returning Sorcerer looking for info...

1. Default Returning Sorcerer looking for info...

Hello all... I'm returning to the game after being away for a little over 4 years. I was roughly level 82 before the reroll, and i'm now level 63 or so...

Sorcerers seem to have changed quite a bit over the past few years with the introduction of new skills and whatnot. I'm curious if there is a comprehensive guide that outlines runestones, infusion, demon summoning and any other aspects of sorcery that would be foreign to me after such a long break...

Any links would be very helpfull.

Thanks in advance,
    Deddalus

If Heartcast is your actual character's last name, then I'd just totally suggest re-rolling.
    [11:16] Harmnone: Wezas, shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol
    My girlfriend plays World of Warcraft better than I do.
    Favorite myspace site: http://myspace.com/badtie

Since you are able to hide your last name Wezas I dont think it matters.

Alarm has a website... somewhere.. that has all kinds of info on it. I can't think of the site name off the top of my head, but if you go to the official boards and road the Sorcerer folder, he has the link as his signature.

Your sister's HOT, but your Mom does that thing with her tongue.

6. Default

http://sorcerers.hopto.org/guides.htm

I find this to be a pretty decent guide. I reference it when I'm infusing scrolls since I don't do it that often.

Originally posted by The Edine
    Since you are able to hide your last name Wezas I dont think it matters.
    Shhh. I'm trying to be helpful.
    [11:16] Harmnone: Wezas, shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol
    My girlfriend plays World of Warcraft better than I do.
    Favorite myspace site: http://myspace.com/badtie

8. Default

Thanks to the people who posted the links... I appreciate the help.

As for my last name, I don't feel the need to make excuses for it. However, if you feel it's unimaginative or not RP enough for a sorcerer... well, you can just blame it on a dumb highschool kid new to the world of roleplaying. Hopefully that's enough to give you a warm, tingly feeling inside.

Anyway, I made the character about 9 years ago when Gemstone was on AOL and i was just a high school kid looking to kill some time on a free customer service account my brother gave me during the days of AOHell. I'm still shocked people used to rack up rediculous AOL bills playing GS3 back when AOL was a by the minute service.

Strange that it's been a good 5 years since I last played and there are still a few familiar faces running around. Ahh well, enough reminiscing. If you see me in game, feel free to bring up my terrible name choice if you like... i'm not one to shy away from an interesting conversation!

Originally posted by Deddalus Heartcast
    Thanks to the people who posted the links... I appreciate the help.

As for my last name, I don't feel the need to make excuses for it. However, if you feel it's unimaginative or not RP enough for a sorcerer... well, you can just blame it on a dumb highschool kid new to the world of roleplaying. Hopefully that's enough to give you a warm, tingly feeling inside.

Anyway, I made the character about 9 years ago when Gemstone was on AOL and i was just a high school kid looking to kill some time on a free customer service account my brother gave me during the days of AOHell. I'm still shocked people used to rack up rediculous AOL bills playing GS3 back when AOL was a by the minute service.

Strange that it's been a good 5 years since I last played and there are still a few familiar faces running around. Ahh well, enough reminiscing. If you see me in game, feel free to bring up my terrible name choice if you like... i'm not one to shy away from an interesting conversation!
    You can hide your last name.. in fact, you will be able to change your last name someday soon.

Trust me.. I know.

Falgrin Laughingshadow
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

The options are nice... but I doubt I will ever hide or change my surname. That name has been around for 10 years now, it would be a shame for me to change it on a whim.