Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Attacks Perry on Climate

Unhappy Obama Attacks Perry on Climate

Guess who agrees with me that Rick Perry would be the most formidable Republican candidate against Obama?

WOODSIDE, Calif. — President Barack Obama is swiping at Texas Gov. Rick Perry, criticizing him as “a governor whose state is on fire, denying climate change.”

More...
    Obama is hoping to knock Perry out of the race so he can run against Romney. It's not going to work.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

All forest fires are caused by man-made global warming.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

If we could just get people to stop using fire and combustion type engines, we could save Mother Earth and live in peace and harmony!! IT'S NOT FAIR!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

If we could just get people to stop using fire and combustion type engines, we could save Mother Earth and live in peace and harmony!! IT'S NOT FAIR!
    Abolish the EPA! Environmentalism never does anybody any good and it doesn't matter anyways! There's no reason to protect the Earth. Anything that happens is just nature. Humans are powerless. Only God can do things.
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 09-26-2011 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    Abolish the EPA! Environmentalism never does anybody any good and it doesn't matter anyways! There's no reason to protect the Earth. Anything that happens is just nature. Humans are powerless. Only God can do things.
    I say we should grow the EPA! Environmentalism and social justice should be the only considerations when making policy decisions. Stop worrying about your precious capitalist system.. we survived in caves before and there is no reason why we can't live like that again. We could use what we know now, like meat is evil, fire is bad, and growing vegetables in a mass production way is NOT the way... and if we lose a couple billion people along the way to getting back to the nature way of living, then so be it. The Earth will be better off anyway!

We should force people back to the caves.. and just keep a few people the way they live now so they can spread the word about Environmental Justice... like Gore and important people like that.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

(This is more entertaining than what we usually post. With that said, if you seriously think environmental regulations significantly hamper business I have some Michael Crichton novels about "environmentalists plotting to destroy America with terrorism!" to sell you.)

You mean like blowing up SUVs?

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    (This is more entertaining than what we usually post. With that said, if you seriously think environmental regulations significantly hamper business I have some Michael Crichton novels about "environmentalists plotting to destroy America with terrorism!" to sell you.)
    (If you believe that people who are skeptical of man made global warming/global cooling/climate change must also believe that all EPA regulations are bad and that God will protect them, you are an idiot)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME