Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orlando parents murdered with hammer, followed by a party

I don't think you understand what well-adjusted means if you're thinking a well-adjusted person would beat his/her parents to death con hammer. Not to mention beat them to death, throw them in a room, and then throw a party in das same house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I would argue that a situation like this could happen with any otherwise ordinary, well-adjusted person. Teenagers (generally) having a biological impulse control issue just makes it much more likely for it to happen with them.

Good people do terrible things sometimes, because people are not rational beings. The extent to which our rational selves are in control of anything in the world is vastly overestimated in our culture.
    So, in your mind.. a well-adjusted, otherwise ordinary teenager could take a hammer and repeatedly smash his mother and father in the face until they were dead?

Riiiight.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    I don't think you understand what well-adjusted means if you're thinking a well-adjusted person would beat his/her parents to death con hammer. Not to mention beat them to death, throw them in a room, and then throw a party in das same house.
    Fuck you and your fast typing sausage fingers.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Is it horrible that I read the title and started singing "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" under my breath like a psycho?

Bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer, came down, on her head (do do dooo do)...
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Only horrible if you think of Steve Martin singing it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    I think my explanation is more consistent with the evidence than any other.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    So are you saying that generally people who perform such vicious acts never show any signs of any abnormality or unbalance? Are completely social, nice people then snap? This is the general rule?
    I'm saying that you probably don't know your neighbors as well as you think you do. Mere observation as a neighbor isn't going to necessarily provide the insight required to see situations like these coming. This particular case is a rather striking example of that. His own parents didn't see it coming. Neighbors? Heh.

"We need tool control!"
    Buy a condom.

Would this story resonate any differently if the kid had killed his neighbors, shoved them in a room and thrown a party at their house?
    Last edited by phantasm; 07-19-2011 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-

Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
    Would this story resonate any differently if the kid had killed his neighbors, shoved them in a room and thrown a party at their house?
    It would still be seriously fucked up, but at least your neighbors aren't your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Parents: "No, you cannot have a party tonight"
    Kid: "Wanna bet?"
    I also lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by DeV View Post
    Hammered before the party even started.
    And at this one
    Last edited by Drisco; 07-20-2011 at 12:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Hrm, I can see that. It must be a real turn on for guys with capped characters having sex with weaker female characters. After you own them in PvP in game you can then have rough sex to demonstrate further owning.
    Quote Originally Posted by radamanthys View Post
    The watermelon kid is photoshopped. I think we should insult the mother.