Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Throgg Posts

Blog Entries

Default Throgg Posts

I figured Throgg posts enough comedic gold on the officials to have her own thread here. Post what you see here!

Quote Originally Posted by Throgg
    I have a friend who is repeatedly being harassed in game by two specific players. She has used warn interact several times on each, but they keep ignoring this. When I advised her to use the "report" command the next time they attacked her, she replied that she was unable to do so because Simu had classified her as a "high-maintenence" customer.

Has she misunderstood something, or can this possibly be accurate? If necessary, I will use the "report" command on her behalf if I am present, but I will be most disconcerted if this is true.

Yes, I know it's a trap. I haven't posted any combat logs for months. The last time I did, the GMs announced they were thinking of nerfing warmages. Anyone who wants to see Gwen in action can come to the Bowels with her.
    Re: Old friends · on 2/27/2011 2:14:44 PM

Mmmm, Foxs; had a brief fling, but that was like a year ago. I haven't seen her around recently. Not sure about any of the others, sorry.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
    Re: (no subject) · on 3/7/2011 6:31:08 PM 3257

>>I figured I could replace shield and brawling with thrown and ranged so I could bop things with a crossbow, then bop them with a maul, and then bop them by throwing the maul! <<

Three attack modes?? That seems overly ambitious, not to mention that, as mentioned, thrown weapons are a bit wonky. I'd suggest trying just two (or even one) to start with.
    Quote Originally Posted by RSR View Post
    THROGG

Re: Emergency Response to DOS Attacks · on 4/2/2011 4:24:49 PM

How droll ... unfortunately for your efforts, my characters are all specially encyrpted by me; I hacked into your data base using my Apple2, which is far superior to Simu's C64, and modified the files. Hence they cannot be purged.

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."

And my response, can't wait to see her response this time...

BHTM

Re: Emergency Response to DOS Attacks · on 4/2/2011 5:25:13 PM
    The Libraries must be upgrading their systems then.

-Richard.
    Umm, apparently this story line ended? On a freaking Wednesday night?

I am totally disgusted. In 15 years of playing, I have been in on the conclusion of exactly one story line, and that was 5 years ago. And that happened only because I had a doctor's appointment the next afternoon, so I had taken off from work and was able to stay till the finale, which took place around 2:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    >In 15 years of playing, I have been in on the conclusion of exactly one story line, and that was 5 years ago.
    Throgg

Don't you normally play from the library?

I'm not sure that the expectation should be there for you to be heavily involved in a lot of storylines (conclusions or otherwise) with that limited play time.

-farmer
    I would love to be a Game Host; in fact I inquired about it some time back. Unfortunately, due to my schedule, I can only commit to a specific time block on Sundays (and Holidays), and so never sent in the finished application. I have been around forever, am very active on the Forum Boards and have decent knowledge of the game and its mechanics. Can I be a "Sunday only" Host?
    I don't do this often, but on occasion I use a familiar to find someone in order to tell them something. I notice I can never "hear' what the person's reply is. Is this normal, or do I need to do something in order for the communication to be 2-way?

There are a lot I know I missed. Add them up!
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-17-2011 at 08:42 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I am not sure how to phrase this. Are there any gals in the Denver area who are, shall we say, fonder than usual of other gals? I have a friend in Denver who has that inclination, and she is apparently not involved at this time. Me, I am on the east coast, and not in a position to go visit her at this time, although she has invited me several times.

Now, I am doing this totally without her knowledge, so I am not going to reveal her GS name or e-mail, but if this stikes a responsive chord somewhere, you may address a response to Guennhafyr@yahoo.com. (Do not e-mail my GS4 mailing address, that e-mail is so full of spam I tend to ignore it totally). Oh, she's 28 years of age, if that matters. And she sent me a pic; she's definitely cute.

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment.
    That is my favorite one
    Last edited by WRoss; 06-17-2011 at 10:13 AM.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Blog Entries

That's exactly the one I couldn't find.

Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post
    That is my favorite one
    That Throgg post will never NOT be funny as heck.

So I take it her 'friend' that is 'high maintenance' is really her?

Blog Entries

Welfidia

Am I the only one that didn't know Throgg... or that it was a girl?

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Am I the only one that didn't know Throgg... or that it was a girl?

Might be a girl. I'm not quite sure. Does the whole lesbian thing and that has always made me suspicious as to the nature of a character's player's true sex. She was around when you played though. Guenhafyr and some other hammered shit variations of that name.

I like to think of Throgg as being of a degree of stupid that transcends gender, age, race, or sexual preference.

But really she's probably a fat chick with short hair who drives a Subaru Forester.

I was as curious as all of you about Throgg, this is the picture I procured from her.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-