Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Obama to host Ramadan meal

Quote Originally Posted by Daragon View Post
    I bet the Soviets, Chinese, Cubans, North Koreans, Venezualans, Pre-WW2 Germany(Also known as the Vydemar Republic, look this up because this is where we are now.) All thought this way too...until it was too late..
    the whole point of Communism was to create a facade that everyone hated the elite, when really the elite were in total control. I believe it was one of the Rockefellers that praised the Communists for their ability to collect debts. under a Communist system, the state owns one big monopoly. One giant monopoly is very attractive to foreign companies.

This is proven. Antony Sutton talks at length about it in his book "Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution." He shows the actual companies that helped contribute to Trosky's rise to power, and the influence they had over the Government at the time.

Same deal with Zionism, an ideology that is a complete sham and designed to generate business.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

Quote Originally Posted by Daragon View Post
    I bet the Soviets, Chinese, Cubans, North Koreans, Venezualans, Pre-WW2 Germany(Also known as the Vydemar Republic, look this up because this is where we are now.) All thought this way too...until it was too late..
    I see where you're going with this... the Weimar Republic essentially came to an end with Gleichschaltung, which allowed the police to invasively demand peoples' papers and in general allowed an outspoken minority in the government to legislate contrary to the Constitution, both of which have been recently pushed by the Republicans... holy shit! Daragon is right, the Republicans are NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More like Newt HITLER!!!!!!!!! More like Glenn... uh... HITLER!!!!!!!!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    rofl. Funny but creepy.
    Yea.. I thought the same thing about your picture... but it a better fit than the one of you with the pretty little scarf.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I see where you're going with this... the Weimar Republic essentially came to an end with Gleichschaltung, which allowed the police to invasively demand peoples' papers and in general allowed an outspoken minority in the government to legislate contrary to the Constitution, both of which have been recently pushed by the Republicans... holy shit! Daragon is right, the Republicans are NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More like Newt HITLER!!!!!!!!! More like Glenn... uh... HITLER!!!!!!!!
    Still dont get it...the progressives are the Republicans, and Democrats. Read more.
    ~Daragon~

5. Default

Call me a retard all you want guys. Just shows your retarded canon fodder of the communist progressive machine good job with all you ignorance trying to tell people that communism is this or that but the truth is you should go read about communism rather then try to defend it....retards...
    ~Daragon~

Rather than save up all your punctuation for ellipses at the end of your post, please use it to denote the ends of your intended sentences.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

iftaars have great food. there is probably a Muslim community in your area that would be glad to have you, regardless of your beliefs. they may proselytize a little, but that's to be expected being a non-believer at religious gatherings. it's an interesting culture exposure.

as for Obama, he is technically Muslim because of his father. but if he is not practicing Islam that makes him a non-Muslim. the White House iftaar is just public relations guys, no need to get your panties all twisted up about it.

edit: the Islamophobia you guys are experiencing has been engineered by the Government. cities like Philadelphia, for example, will be majority Muslim cities within 20-30 years. the fat cats elitists will probably use the growing religious diversity in this country to spark wars and instability. so, I discourage you from being duped into playing along with this childish and nonsensical hatred and distrust. it's a big mistake.
    this was a great comment and some corndog left me negative rep for it so bumping for kicks
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

this was a great comment and some corndog left me negative rep for it so bumping for kicks
    Yay, it's our resident woke attention whore Muslim.

If so called "Islamophobia" is engineered, why do all the surveys in the middle easy say that 40+% of Muslims think it's ok to kill someone that leaves Islam? Why do the surveys say it's ok to kill those who won't convert? Why do you think that in the face of such large numbers of people who openly say it's ok to kill people?
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 01-04-2023 at 08:27 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

i think its just another thread of ParkBandit proving everyone else is dumb. nothing to see here
    Most accurate post in this thread.

Probably the most intelligent post of IW's entire posting history.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.