Thread: LEGO Universe

Default LEGO Universe

Get to their website as soon as you can, and get a closed beta code. Hope they send me my code soon. Game looks like it's going to be great. Request the beta now, 'cause codes are most likely going to run out soon.

http://universe.lego.com/en-us/splash/default.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HViplv-v0CA&NR=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt8rxOTf7Pk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibAmO...eature=related
    Last edited by LMingrone; 06-20-2010 at 06:23 AM.
    "If you can build it, we can build an arbitrarily larger version of it just to spite you. One-upsmanship is the core of our national character."

I would be really excited for this. If I was 9 years old.
    Only dead fish go with the flow.

Welcome back Longshot, good to see you around.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I lurk. Heh.

Back on topic:

How is the beta going? You having a get together at Chuck E. Cheese with your guild?
    Only dead fish go with the flow.

That actually does look kind of fun. Lego star wars was an awesome game, sure I would have liked it to be a bit more mature, but the gameplay was fun, so for all I cared it could have been my little pony themed.

(Okay, you got me, I really hope they make a my little pony MMO)

The Lego games I've played (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman) have been a blast. A Lego MMO, however, I won't be doing. Looks like this is the perfect way to introduce (and addict) your child to online pay-to-play gaming! Then you can use their subscription status as a disciplinary tool. "If you don't clean your room, I'm cancelling your Lego Universe account." Then watch them kick and scream and try to shove a TV remote control up their rear.

Alas, my child is only 3.

My kids and I love the Lego games. The Lego MMO seems interesting, but I think I'll go for the new Lego Harry Potter game instead.
    "I am not a hater." - George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    My kids and I love the Lego games. The Lego MMO seems interesting, but I think I'll go for the new Lego Harry Potter game instead.
    Same here. Kung Fu Panda is also getting heavy rotation with the girls at the moment. I was bragging to my wife about the girls being "gamers" and the five year old overheard. Now she tells the other two every chance she gets how much of a "game-nerd" she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Well, I just got my Lego Universe invitation. On Starcraft 2 day. Poor timing Lego, poor timing.

I still stand by the fact this looks like it'd be fun to play ... but how on earth could I justify this over SC2.

got my beta activation today. Can't wait to check it out tomorrow when the servers open back up.
    Ummm Yeah......