Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: battle.net account with 3 80s for sale

1. Default

i didnt reclaim the account from you. the account was given to me by a good friend of mine a while back. dont know exactly what happened, but when i get back in town this weekend i'll talk to him and get it straightened out. i'll get back with you by sunday
    Bob Goatse: Who told you that? Why do you think I'm living on the frigging Christmas Islands now, huh? Two trips from Columbia and I've flooded the market. The price of cocaine in the entire state of Ohio dropped to half because they didn't realise how much I could carry. The drug barons want to put a cap in my ass now.

Good timing on your post Hecto since your "friend" logged in about 5 minutes ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

3. Default

the reason i just popped on was because someone was kind enough to inform me that people were talking shit on here so i came to check it out
    Bob Goatse: Who told you that? Why do you think I'm living on the frigging Christmas Islands now, huh? Two trips from Columbia and I've flooded the market. The price of cocaine in the entire state of Ohio dropped to half because they didn't realise how much I could carry. The drug barons want to put a cap in my ass now.

10/10 would read again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by g++ View Post
    Yah I would call blizzard and naively explain that I bought the account for x dollars and want it back. Just pretend your unaware account trading is against TOS. The account will be banned.

If you paid for any game time try charging back the payments the last three months for extra lulz.
    +2
    A message board is a place on the internet you can go to find out with anonymity why you dont speak more often at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by hectomaner View Post
    the reason i just popped on was because someone was kind enough to inform me that people were talking shit on here so i came to check it out
    Good time to make things right with TheE imo. If that's not your account, may I suggest that you simply refund the money he paid?

Do the right thing man. Don't be a Zimzum.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

Quote Originally Posted by hectomaner View Post
    i didnt reclaim the account from you. the account was given to me by a good friend of mine a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by hectomaner
    as for pvp gear, i dont think i even have any. havent been serious with pvp since pre-bc

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Good time to make things right with TheE imo. If that's not your account, may I suggest that you simply refund the money he paid?

Do the right thing man. Don't be a Zimzum.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nieninque View Post
    It was a really, really LONG while back.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nieninque View Post
    The battle,net account is comprised of 4 accounts. 2 were given to me last year which is where 2 of the 80s came from. These accounts were merged with 2 of mine into a single battle.net account