Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impeach Obama?

Question Impeach Obama?

The Constitution specifically forbids titles of nobility and accepting gifts from foreign kings. Yet Obama flouted the Constitution today when he accepted a Nobel prize and started his speech in Norwar thusly "Your Majesties, Your Royal Highnesses, distinguished members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, citizens of America, and citizens of the world...."

It's an impeachable offense, and it's just one of the reasons that "20% of voters, including 35% of Republicans, support impeaching Obama for his actions so far." Imagine how quickly they would have impeached George W. Bush if he had violated the Constitution.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Hey, it could happen!

Bowing was another unforgivable transgression!

3. Default

I'm in the 80% and 65% camp.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The Constitution specifically forbids titles of nobility and accepting gifts from foreign kings. Yet Obama flouted the Constitution today when he accepted a Nobel prize and started his speech in Norwar thusly "Your Majesties, Your Royal Highnesses, distinguished members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, citizens of America, and citizens of the world...."

It's an impeachable offense, and it's just one of the reasons that "20% of voters, including 35% of Republicans, support impeaching Obama for his actions so far." Imagine how quickly they would have impeached George W. Bush if he had violated the Constitution.

I saw this picture and thought immediately "Holy shit, that must be ClydeR"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Dude. some people read these boards from work. wtf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    And be advised that it took about a 15 second search function, 30 seconds to cut and paste onto a 3 second google image search of a random cheerleader and another 30 seconds to upload and image it from photobucket. I would say it was a humorously quite rewarding for the 78 seconds I spent creating it. You should post more pictures - they could be great sources of entertainment here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Thats the great thing about math. You can come to any solution using many different methods.

Impeachment would be silly. I just don't want him to get voted in next time around. I want him to be beaten. Preferably by Gary Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Dude. some people read these boards from work. wtf.
    All I think of when I see your new avatar pic is this:

Shocking Development!!

Perhaps the greatest measure of Obama's declining support is that just 50% of voters now say they prefer having him as President to George W. Bush, with 44% saying they'd rather have his predecessor. Given the horrendous approval ratings Bush showed during his final term that's somewhat of a surprise and an indication that voters are increasingly placing the blame on Obama for the country's difficulties instead of giving him space because of the tough situation he inherited. The closeness in the Obama/Bush numbers also has implications for the 2010 elections. Using the Bush card may not be particularly effective for Democrats anymore, which is good news generally for Republicans and especially ones like Rob Portman who are running for office and have close ties to the former President.

Half of my college friends are all like OMG GIVE HIM A CHANCE /wrist and the other half were ready to write him off after the gay parades.

Ha Ha Ha. This is funny.

President Obama turned the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony today into a professorial address on why and when the United States was prepared to use force. There was, he admitted in the Oslo City Hall, some controversy over granting the ultimate peace accolade to the commander-in-chief of an army that was engaged in two wars.

The audience, a strange hotchpotch of Hollywood celebrities, pale Scandinavian politicians and rural Norwegians in folk costume, shifted uneasily when he talked about the necessity for bloodshed. Although the Nobel prize was established by the inventor of dynamite its laureates try to avoid dwelling on death.

More...
    What a backward country. Their president is named Jens. About half the men there have names beginning with the letters "Bj" which nobody can even pronounce. And they're complaining about global warming, even though they're in the Arctic and would definitely benefit from warmer weather.