Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama warned over ‘welfare spendathon’

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimaltz View Post
    I suspect you were going to point out that the direction many of those "faith based intiatives" were towards being tax funded. I don't know the OP, but if he's being consistent he'd oppose those too.
    If I were to do it all over again.. I would create my own church. One of the easiest money making scams in the history of mankind.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If I were to do it all over again.. I would create my own church. One of the easiest money making scams in the history of mankind.
    Now you're just swiping from Hubbard PB.
    This may be the most important moment of your life... commit to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Landrion View Post
    Now you're just swiping from Hubbard PB.

Hubbard was a genius.. but I really wasn't. Organized religion is one of the most successful business models throughout history.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Actually, Hubbard, Heinlein, Sturgeon and a couple others back in the before time, you know, before computers and internet, had a club of Sci-Fi authors that worked on thinking about things for the Navy. Anyways, they got a bet going on who could make up the worst religion and have people pick it up. I think someone else won the bet, but Hubberd won the game of life and greed.

Heinlein jokingly came up with the idea... Hubbard followed through with it. He got some help from Van Vogt, reputedly.