Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Aftermath (from The Onion)

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yeah, made me chuckle as well.

Another making th rounds (not as funny):
    Best Bob Hope movie line

At least they're alive. All the die-hard obsessed McCain supporters killed themselves on the 4th.

Words to live by:
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    At least they're alive. All the die-hard obsessed McCain supporters killed themselves on the 4th.
    BOTH of them?

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This video is absolute GOLD. The last minute alone is priceless, but it's great all the way through. I know people who actually are the people in this story.

I loved it. Two thumbs up.

I wonder if it will cause obsessive Obama haters to realize how empty their lives are.

Probably not.

You guys should be posting this in the support group. People who don't frequent the boards as much may not know where to go for the support they need in these dark times.

Link provided here for your convenience: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=37461
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    And be advised that it took about a 15 second search function, 30 seconds to cut and paste onto a 3 second google image search of a random cheerleader and another 30 seconds to upload and image it from photobucket. I would say it was a humorously quite rewarding for the 78 seconds I spent creating it. You should post more pictures - they could be great sources of entertainment here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Thats the great thing about math. You can come to any solution using many different methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    You guys should be posting this in the support group. People who don't frequent the boards as much may not know where to go for the support they need in these dark times.

Link provided here for your convenience: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=37461

Unlike you, I don't need support. I pick myself up and don't rely on others to do it for me.

It's too bad Obama didn't lose.. the burning and looting would still be going on and I would still be laughing at you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.