Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama had his grammy killed the night before to try and help him at the polls.

Default Obama had his grammy killed the night before to try and help him at the polls.

Tin foil hat.

Seriously my condolences.

Florida big day tomorrow. I'll be at teh polls 7am. Can't wait to vote republican down the line.. I don't even know their names I'm just looking for the big R next to the spot.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Steelers won so that means Obama is the next president.

Don't get me wrong, I've always thought the more republican line of thinking where you give big business money and it'll trickle down to everybody else works well. In theory, of course.

But you give me one example in the last 20 years where a corporation gives something to their employees, and I'll give you a hundred where they take something away. That is of course excluding instances where the employees were on strike, or the corporation was under pressure from the unions involved. A corporation will fire anybody who THINKS the word union in this day and age.

Edit to add: That's not to say that some unions aren't filled with thugs and greedy fucks either though.
    Last edited by Moist Happenings; 11-04-2008 at 12:01 AM.

Words to live by:
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

It's a depressing world without a fucking doubt.

My goal at the poll tomorrow is to fuck with as many people as I can and take videos and photos as allowed before being pwnt.

Fuck it.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean of the Thread View Post
    It's a depressing world without a fucking doubt.

My goal at the poll tomorrow is to fuck with as many people as I can and take videos and photos as allowed before being pwnt.

Fuck it.
    Don't forget to come out of the booth after casting your vote and tell the election officials that the ballot was confusing, and you'd like a do-over.

Words to live by:
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Rofl.

I think this is a paper ballot year only as well. And no cameras permitted inside so they have lawyers posted at each poll to supervise.

I'm gonna have fun. Hope I don't violate probation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean of the Thread View Post
    Rofl.

I think this is a paper ballot year only as well. And no cameras permitted inside so they have lawyers posted at each poll to supervise.

I'm gonna have fun. Hope I don't violate probation.

Make sure you post your results here!

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I've always thought the more republican line of thinking where you give big business money and it'll trickle down to everybody else works well. In theory, of course.

But you give me one example in the last 20 years where a corporation gives something to their employees, and I'll give you a hundred where they take something away. That is of course excluding instances where the employees were on strike, or the corporation was under pressure from the unions involved. A corporation will fire anybody who THINKS the word union in this day and age.

Edit to add: That's not to say that some unions aren't filled with thugs and greedy fucks either though.
    Explain to me how Obama's "Trickle up" theory is going to work then.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Well, the same way "Trickle down" works except you're giving money to people who actually spend it.

Novel idea.
    Last edited by Daniel; 11-04-2008 at 10:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    And be advised that it took about a 15 second search function, 30 seconds to cut and paste onto a 3 second google image search of a random cheerleader and another 30 seconds to upload and image it from photobucket. I would say it was a humorously quite rewarding for the 78 seconds I spent creating it. You should post more pictures - they could be great sources of entertainment here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Thats the great thing about math. You can come to any solution using many different methods.

Trickle up ... not hard to prove.