Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. Rep. Tim Mahoney (D) Under Investigation

I was talking about the fruitcake comment Twinkles.

And let's be at least intellectually honest.. if I'm a partisan mouthpiece hack, then you easily are one. If you can't be honest about that.. I seriously have no time for you.

For once.. just once.. be honest with yourself.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

You have an extremely closed mind. You dismiss facts out of hand because they don't suit your ideology, you delight in simply annoying people ideologically opposed to you (even look at your signature) and you regularly--hypocritically--call other people hypocrites.

It's interesting that accusations of partisanship, in your mind, are instantly reflected back to me. Do my levels of "fruitcakeness" have anything to do with yours? I'd say no, but either way, I don't think I'm anywhere near as bad as you. We might both be assholes, but I definitely don't fit into the leftist stereotype, while you pretty solidly present yourself as the typical Limbaugh fan.
    So what you are saying is that it's impossible for you to be intellectually honest with yourself and others.

Check.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Really? That's the best you could do? Just repeating yourself?

/facepalm

You could've at least added one of your trademark idiotic images. I'll repay you the favor of repeating one's self: I have nothing to do with you being a giant, right wing Kool-Aid soaked douche.
    Thank God.

Its bad enough that you're implicated in your own douche'ness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

Really? That's the best you could do? Just repeating yourself?

/facepalm

You could've at least added one of your trademark idiotic images. I'll repay you the favor of repeating one's self: I have nothing to do with you being a giant, right wing Kool-Aid soaked douche.
    If you don't believe you are a partisan liberal hack, then feel free to post up a poll and let the readers of your bullshit decide.

I'm sure you'll get a couple of your liberal lunatic friends to tell you that you aren't...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I suppose if you keep telling yourself you aren't a partisan mouthpiece hack... in your mind it's true.

Unfortunately for you, you have over 1000 posts proving it's not.

But hey Twinkles.. I'm not one to break your fantasies. Keep pretending you are something you are not.. you seem to feel the need to do this.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

CT. 15 minutes from the RI border along I-95

Wow, a politician is in some trouble, i'm shocked.

It isn't a republican.
    It isn't a republican who signed up to every anti-gay anti-queer defense of marriage bill in existance.
    It isn't a republican who signed up to every anti-gay anti-queer defense of marriage bill in existance, then was caught either sending gay love letters to male staffers, or cruising for cock in an airport bathroom.

This may be the seventh sign.

Yet another substanceless post that does nothing to debunk anything I've said other than "you keep telling yourself that"!

PB.. you're just.. an idiot. A right-wing delusional fruitcake.

Yet another substanceless post that does nothing to debunk anything I've said other than "You are right-wing".

Ashliana.. you are worse than an idiot. You THINK you are something you are not and have told yourself this so often that now you actually believe it. You somehow think you are a beacon of unbiased thought.. when in the reality the rest of us live in.. nothing could be further from the truth.

Continue to masquerade over the Internet when your real self is something you obviously loath as much as we do.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Doyle View Post
    Wow, a politician is in some trouble, i'm shocked.

It isn't a republican.
    It isn't a republican who signed up to every anti-gay anti-queer defense of marriage bill in existance.
    It isn't a republican who signed up to every anti-gay anti-queer defense of marriage bill in existance, then was caught either sending gay love letters to male staffers, or cruising for cock in an airport bathroom.

This may be the seventh sign.
    Did you just post "B-b-b-b-but the Republicans"?

I'm sure Ashliana, in her quest to being considered unbiased, will clearly point this out to you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME