Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Rep. Tim Mahoney (D) Under Investigation

Default U.S. Rep. Tim Mahoney (D) Under Investigation

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - The FBI is investigating whether Democratic U.S. Rep. Tim Mahoney broke any laws or misused federal money when he hired a mistress to work in his office, a senior federal law enforcement official told The Associated Press.

Federal agents also are examining whether a second affair Mahoney was having with a high-level official in his Florida district was the reason behind his decision to push for federal
    emergency funds for her county, the official said.

The person spoke to The Associated Press only on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the investigation.

The FBI is looking into whether Mahoney hired the first mistress—and put her on the federal payroll—so she would not reveal their affair, the person said. The woman,
    Patricia Allen, has not returned calls for comment.

The agency also wants to know whether any sexual favors were exchanged for Mahoney helping
    Martin County secure a $3.4 million reimbursement from the Federal Emergency Management Agency for hurricane damage there while having a second affair with a high-level county manager.

The second affair was confirmed by a person close to Mahoney's campaign. Mahoney has not returned calls for comment and repeated attempts to reach the manager have been unsuccessful.

Mahoney won his seat two years ago while promising to return morals and family values to Washington after former Republican U.S. Rep. Mark Foley resigned amid revelations that he sent lurid Internet messages to male teenage pages on
    Capitol Hill. Foley was later cleared of criminal wrongdoing.

Mahoney is embroiled in a tough re-election challenge in a district that traditionally leans slightly Republican.

Though Mahoney has not directly addressed the affairs, he said in a statement earlier this week he takes "full responsibility for my actions and the pain I have caused my wife Terry and my daughter Bailey."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    __________________________________________________ _

Not good timing for Florida Democrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Mahoney won his seat two years ago while promising to return morals and family values to Washington after former Republican U.S. Rep. Mark Foley resigned amid revelations that he sent lurid Internet messages to male teenage pages on [/FONT] Capitol Hill.[FONT=Verdana] Foley was later cleared of criminal wrongdoing.
    My favorite part of the story. My other favorite part of the article was that he was never called a Democrat or have a D by his name. In contrast, another AP story (same source) with Mark Foley:

WASHINGTON (AP) - Rep. Mark Foley, R-Fla., resigned from Congress on Friday, effective immediately, in the wake of questions about e-mails he wrote a former male page.
    "I am deeply sorry and I apologize for letting down my family and the people of Florida I have had the privilege to represent," he said in a statement issued by his office.

The two-sentence statement did not refer to the e-mails and gave no reason for Foley's decision to abruptly abandon a flourishing career in Congress.

Foley, 52, had been a shoo-in for a new term until the e-mail correspondence surfaced in recent days.

His resignation comes less than six weeks before the elections. It was not clear how Republicans would fill his spot on the November ballot.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    My favorite part of the story. My other favorite part of the article was that he was never called a Democrat or have a D by his name. In contrast, another AP story (same source) with Mark Foley:

WASHINGTON (AP) - Rep. Mark Foley, R-Fla., resigned from Congress on Friday, effective immediately, in the wake of questions about e-mails he wrote a former male page.
    What are you talking about? They called him a Democrat in the first sentence, just like in the Foley article.

Agreed the best part was about claiming return to morals and family values though. If you can't do the walk, don't do the talk.

RD

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDay2080 View Post
    What are you talking about? They called him a Democrat in the first sentence, just like in the Foley article.

Agreed the best part was about claiming return to morals and family values though. If you can't do the walk, don't do the talk.

RD

I didn't even see that.. and I read it twice. Daddy needs coffee.....

(you should give me bad rep imo.. I deserve it :O )
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - The FBI is investigating whether Democratic U.S. Rep. Tim Mahoney broke any laws or misused federal money when he hired a mistress to work in his office, a senior federal law enforcement official told The Associated Press.
    Depends on what kind of work she was doing and the architectual design of his desk. That's the first thing I would look into, hidden cubicles, specially designed openings, etc.

First rule of having a mistress work for you. Oh wait, you already broke it.
    Your sister's HOT, but your Mom does that thing with her tongue.

I read about this the other day, what a fucking idiot.

I wonder if power is really all that intoxicating that you have to bone everything in sight.
    A.M.D.G.

D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Quote Originally Posted by DeV View Post
    Depends on what kind of work she was doing and the architectual design of his desk. That's the first thing I would look into, hidden cubicles, specially designed openings, etc.

First rule of having a mistress work for you. Oh wait, you already broke it.
    I would check the area directly under his desk for trap doors so she can just pop up whenever needed.

Start with interrogating the building maint. dept. first. I'm sure they have come in weekly and unstick it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    I read about this the other day, what a fucking idiot.
    x2. Wow let's run on morals then show we're unscrupulous! It's like a bad eddie izzard politics routine.
    "We are the change that we've been screaming for."
    - Strung Out, Mission Statement

If you receive rep signed -M, it's probably from me... or one of the other three people using the same signature. In the scheme of things though, do you really care?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's just PB wearing his usual, delusional right-wing fruitcake glasses that hide uncomfortable truths from him.
    LOL.

Look at Twinkles saying others wear fruitcake glasses. Oh the irony.

Look in the mirror Twinkles... look in the mirror. No wonder you come to the internet to pretend you are something you are not.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDay2080 View Post

RD
    Is this the part where PB quotes himself in his own signature and stalks himself posting those two quotes over and over and over?