Page 1499 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 499999139914491489149714981499150015011509 ... LastLast
Results 14,981 to 14,990 of 15156

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Lady Jaye is 100% correct.
    So you follow me around to different threads... Post on every comment I ever make... Hell, you couldn't even write me a coherent signature because your hard on for me deprived your brain of blood. It's clear you are sensitive about discussing your crazy rep addiction so I have to assume you being so obviously triggered while calling people triggered is also something you will deflect from?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    So you follow me around to different threads... Post on every comment I ever make... Hell, you couldn't even write me a coherent signature because your hard on for me deprived your brain of blood. It's clear you are sensitive about discussing your crazy rep addiction so I have to assume you being so obviously triggered while calling people triggered is also something you will deflect from?
    All the millions of threads that pop up on the PC huh?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

So you follow me around to different threads... Post on every comment I ever make...
    YOU'RE JUST A VICTIM HERE! Here's what's wrong with your thought process:

1) There's a mechanism here that is for "New Posts". That is what I follow... not you.
    2) I haven't posted on every comment you ever make.. you are either being massively retarded or you are just plain stupid. Which is it?
    3) Also: You're a flaming hypocrite. Maybe you should stop quoting my posts and responding to them?

Hell, you couldn't even write me a coherent signature because your hard on for me deprived your brain of blood.
    Literally, that signature in your posts is the only thing spot on about you. You're welcome and thank you for your compliance in keeping it. It really is a warning to others that don't know what an unbalanced retard you are.

It's clear you are sensitive about discussing your crazy rep addiction so I have to assume you being so obviously triggered while calling people triggered is also something you will deflect from?
    Dude.. you calling ANYONE sensitive is hilarious. Anyone.

And you aren't the sensitive in the good way.. you are just ultra sensitive because you are a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser.

PS - I await your quote and response to this post, because "you follow me around to different threads".............................
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    All the millions of threads that pop up on the PC huh?
    Don't confuse him with math and numbers.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

YOU'RE JUST A VICTIM HERE! Here's what's wrong with your thought process:

1) There's a mechanism here that is for "New Posts". That is what I follow... not you.
    2) I haven't posted on every comment you ever make.. you are either being massively retarded or you are just plain stupid. Which is it?
    3) Also: You're a flaming hypocrite. Maybe you should stop quoting my posts and responding to them?

Literally, that signature in your posts is the only thing spot on about you. You're welcome and thank you for your compliance in keeping it. It really is a warning to others that don't know what an unbalanced retard you are.

Dude.. you calling ANYONE sensitive is hilarious. Anyone.

And you aren't the sensitive in the good way.. you are just ultra sensitive because you are a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser.

PS - I await your quote and response to this post, because "you follow me around to different threads".............................
    As always you miss the point, and despite my upcoming attempts to clarify YOUR misunderstanding I know full well you will just repeat your concocted bullshit over and over until you forget what the truth is if you ever cared. Your only response to any comment is "Ha but U more!" as though you measure your life on a metric of me, which is pretty stupid and I know its just more deflection tactics, but I do wonder sometimes how much of your shit you believe, cause your logic is shit.

Follow along now. I'm not complaining about you posting at me all the time. or "playing the victim" as you so desperately want to soapbox about. I'm pointing out a bit of your rampant hypocrisy which somehow in your mind makes me a hypocrite. God you are a shitshow. Me thinking it makes you look stupid is a different from me asking for sympathy because you are doing it. Do you get it? Different? Difffffferent.

"Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

As always you miss the point, and despite my upcoming attempts to clarify YOUR misunderstanding I know full well you will just repeat your concocted bullshit over and over until you forget what the truth is if you ever cared. Your only response to any comment is "Ha but U more!" as though you measure your life on a metric of me, which is pretty stupid and I know its just more deflection tactics, but I do wonder sometimes how much of your shit you believe, cause your logic is shit.

Follow along now. I'm not complaining about you posting at me all the time. or "playing the victim" as you so desperately want to soapbox about. I'm pointing out a bit of your rampant hypocrisy which somehow in your mind makes me a hypocrite. God you are a shitshow. Me thinking it makes you look stupid is a different from me asking for sympathy because you are doing it. Do you get it? Different? Difffffferent.

Dude, at this point.. it's just sad.

Stop.

You're making me look like I'm picking on a real retard at this point.
    But we both know you can't help yourself.. because you are beyond triggered right now.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-11-2019 at 05:16 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Dude, at this point.. it's just sad.

Stop.

You're making me look like I'm picking on a real retard at this point.
    But we both know you can't help yourself.. because you are beyond triggered right now.
    Jesus dude, your manipulations and self gratifications are nonstop. You didn't even say anything here, you just blustered around like an idiot before trying to establish the most laughable "win" scenario for your ego. So, because you can't address things actually in a post, you hit me with a soul shattering;

-You dumb
    -Dumb
    -You so really dumb
    -If you respond in any way I get to call it a win because despite it being the basic concept of communication and these forums, I said it first so... no swapsies.
    --(but also if you don't respond, I'll know I "put you in your place" and so still win, if not win MORE since all the gold stars are in my head anyway."

Just looks like basic deflections and then demanding a participation trophy to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jesus dude, your manipulations and self gratifications are nonstop. You didn't even say anything here, you just blustered around like an idiot before trying to establish the most laughable "win" scenario for your ego. So, because you can't address things actually in a post, you hit me with a soul shattering;

-You dumb
    -Dumb
    -You so really dumb
    -If you respond in any way I get to call it a win because despite it being the basic concept of communication and these forums, I said it first so... no swapsies.
    --(but also if you don't respond, I'll know I "put you in your place" and so still win, if not win MORE since all the gold stars are in my head anyway."

Just looks like basic deflections and then demanding a participation trophy to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'm literally just keeping you in full trigger mode. Hopefully, MacGuyver comes back and he can be the focus of your rage and obsession.

Until then, I'm just making you respond to my posts. Because we know you can't resist it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I'm literally just keeping you in full trigger mode. Hopefully, MacGuyver comes back and he can be the focus of your rage and obsession.

Until then, I'm just making you respond to my posts. Because we know you can't resist it.
    Yeeeeeah... The thing I always notice about the best trolls is how the troll has to keep yelling about how great it is...

Yeeeeeah... The thing I always notice about the best trolls is how the troll has to keep yelling about how great it is...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME