Page 1489 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 489989138914391479148714881489149014911499 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,890 of 15156

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I just saw this rep comment and laughed:

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today
    lol. that's the only thing he's good at: being in a bedroom while someone else supports him. - msconstrew
    I suppose that is still better than being in a bedroom with him while your husband's at home thinking you're on another "work trip."
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You aren't even smart to formulate a good lie. Since rep isn't anonymous anymore, it's pretty easy to figure out how stupid you are.

"Never sent rep to anyone" is such bullshit. Here's some of the ones you "didn't" send me:

Ɛ≡≡≡≡≡≡═D

It's all good fuckface

He is trolling you. He is doing a parody of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    He should have taken the Obama approach and said "I didn't write that. Someone else made that happen."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I suppose that is still better than being in a bedroom with him while your husband's at home thinking you're on another "work trip."
    At least msconstrew had a tiny fraction of self respect and stopped posting here when it was proven she was a scumbag.

Androidpk has done far worse far more often.. and pretends he's as pure as new snow.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Weak troll is weak.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Thread: Deaths
    I don't understand it but your sig made me laugh so here, some green stuff. Tisket
    So every time I see Flimbo in Lnet, I say something about monks having awful TD. This legitimately appears to upset him and the last time I said it he gave me that gem of a line. I don't mean anything by it, I just like to say stupid shit but y'know.

7. Default

That rules. I'm going to start doing that. Because monks really do have terrible TD.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    That rules. I'm going to start doing that. Because monks really do have terrible TD.
    Shitty TD. Just awful, garbage TD that can be warded easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Shitty TD. Just awful, garbage TD that can be warded easily.
    Haven’t played monk past 30 but seems like a monk would be so I tuned with the spiritual and elemental that they should have good td
    standing between the living and the dead

I think he boasts self-spelling. No outside spells.