Page 2 of 279 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Really Bad Alters

You see Zimzum.
    He appears to be a Giantman of the Issimir Clan.
    He appears to be as old as the hills and very tall. He has bloodshot stormy grey eyes and tanned skin. He has very long, braided steel grey hair worn in a single braid. He has a weathered face and a long beard.
    He has a long red beard.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a gold ring, some foul smelling blood-stained leathers embroidered with severed arms and legs, a Warrior Guild member pin, a twisted signet ring inset with a miniature onyx scimitar on a field of crimson, an ancient high priest's warpack, a rune-etched pale crystal wristlet, a battle-torn warcloak stitched with giantkin runes around a symbol of V'tull, a tooled leather battle harness, a crimson leather belt buckled with a golden symbol of V'Tull, a gold etched torc, a petite twisted-chain censer, a silver V'Tull symbol, a slightly dented mithril alloy crown etched with flowing runes, a pair of mud-splattered boots, some torn bone-buttoned pants, some ancient engraved V'Tullian prayer beads strung in alternating series of black and blood red, a deathstone inset pewter flagon, and a rolaren banded eonake shield.
    Only dead fish go with the flow.

2. Default

Ironically, Zimzum has those leathers with the arm and leg heh

3. Default

Wow, he really cleaned up nicely. The last I saw him he had over 50 weapons stuck into him, rings with shrunken heads, shields with limbs and the matching armor. Shame he decided to tone it down a bit.

Kria na Su'ta
    Ah, but you are alone. Who knows what you have spoken to the darkness...alone, in the bitter watches of the night, when all your life seems to shrink, the walls of your bower closing in about you, a hutch to trammel some wild thing in?

These are all property of Tenderhand.

a pair of curly-toed boots with tiny jingling bells that dangle from the tips

a bright red cloak with gold embroidery on the back of a hand reaching down from the sky to save an injured warrior

a pair of fitted healer's wristlette gloves made of fine ivory brocade and accented with tiny ice-blue raindrop and rose charms which hang from the fingertips and chime with every movement

I swear to god, if a healer tried to come anywhere near me with those gloves on, I'd cut their hands off.

Seazarius

5. Default

Well...This is my shield. May god damn whoever decided to have an 8x shield turned into this revolting object.

<<a midnight blue shield engraved with a glowing white crescent moon surrounded by a dusting of diamond stars>>

This ...bit of screen scroll shows every time I wear and remove the shield. Know that a Dhe'nari sorcerer is the one that uses it.

If ANYONE has an 8x shield of relatively close breakage and weight, I will gladly switch.

Careful examination indicates the blue shield has a strength of 54 and a durability of 220. You determine the current state of the blue shield to be at 100% integrity. 17(ish) pounds.

AIM: VINMAC3L6

Please....help a Dhe'nar out?
    Ah, but you are alone. Who knows what you have spoken to the darkness...alone, in the bitter watches of the night, when all your life seems to shrink, the walls of your bower closing in about you, a hutch to trammel some wild thing in?

6. Default

LOL sorry.. I only gotta 7x I think
    ~~Sex is like air. You realize how much you miss it when yer not getting any.~~

Can't you simply dye it in the dyers tent?

That would rid us all of that alteration.

Either that.. or we will all consider you part of a new pixie/farie clan
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Last time I tried it wouldn't let me dye an altered item.

But it's been over a year since I tried......

I bought this off the net a few months ago, claiming I was buying it to throw it down the well. Well...I just couldn't do it. Instead I think I'll save it as the booby prize for a fishing tournament or something.

a mysterious black greatcloak

On the back of the greatcloak you see the glittering words "Legend Ranger" and the faint picture of a human ranger standing on top of a hill with a falcon resting upon his shoulder looking at the valley of death down below.

Lets go over it shall we?

First of all...its mysterious...huh? How in the hell is a greatcloak mysterious?

Glittering words...I'm thinking Michael Jackson.

The words are "Legend Ranger." Wow. No ego there.

Its got a picture on it...nuff said.

There is a "valley of death" in it. WTF is a valley of death?

Heh...Where is that website with all the bad alters? Like the orange gang pants and such?
    Quote Originally Posted by GS4Ranger View Post
    The PC is where the brains are...

10. Default

That greatcloak, Liberace (if that's how you spell that guy's name who loves to play the piano and is soooooo outta the closet I dont think he ever knew there was one) would be proud to be seen in.
    ~~Sex is like air. You realize how much you miss it when yer not getting any.~~