Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brett Farve to the Jets! Official!

Default Brett Farve to the Jets! Official!

Holy shit! Never thought I'd see Brett Favre playing for the New York Jets. I like this a lot. Pennington sucks and Clemens seems like he needs more time. You bring in Favre and axe Pennington right away.

If Favre starts, it'll do wonders for Coles and Cotchery.

2. Default

This just in: Coles is on the market in my fantasy league! Woot woot. I just offered him in a trade with a couple pieces of junk HBs for Tomlinson, and I might just break the bank! *_*

(Said pieces of junk being Ahman Green and Kevin Jones)

Also offered TO up to a TO fanboy (user name T O MVP) for a completely unfair deal, so we'll see if either of the two owners are stupid enough to bite. Either way, I need to ship Coles out asap while the shock value is still there.

With that said, they probably aren't even a playoff team. The defense is slow, the receivers are slower than they were two years ago (when they were worth something) and Brad Smith wishes he was a Quarterback (and he really should be, god damnit). The man is like Mike Vick + accuracy and decision making, not to mention a larger frame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAoic...eature=related
    Last edited by Peanut Butter Jelly Time; 08-07-2008 at 03:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Isn't Farve like fifty years old?
    Last edited by Tisket; 08-07-2008 at 03:30 AM. Reason: clarification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Isn't Farve like fifty years old?
    Close enough.

Booo. I wanted to see a revenge game.

Jets wont see the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bregus View Post
    Jets wont see the playoffs.
    qft. i work in a group with 4 jets fans. they haven't stfu this morning, and just dropped about a grand apiece in tickets for the upcoming season.

when favre gets injured after the first couple games and is out with adult diaper rash for the rest of the season, i'm gonna fucking laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Please note I left my computer on and my weiner dogs have been moderating these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalRob View Post

when favre gets injured after the first couple games and is out with adult diaper rash for the rest of the season, i'm gonna fucking laugh.
    Yea.. that's the big knock on Favre all through his career. He's a pussy that is always injured and will sit out games when he's barely hurt.

I had to put that in italics because it might not occur to you that I was being sarcastic and making fun of how dumb you sound.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I think the Iron Man will definitely be starting every game for this season. Even next season if he decides to come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Yea.. that's the big knock on Favre all through his career. He's a pussy that is always injured and will sit out games when he's barely hurt.

I had to put that in italics because it might not occur to you that I was being sarcastic and making fun of how dumb you sound.
    yeah, PB, because i'm the one that generally has issues recognizing when people are being sarcastic or joking around...

but in this case i wasn't. favre needs to go away and stop tainting a legacy.

oh, and eat a dick
    Last edited by NocturnalRob; 08-07-2008 at 10:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Please note I left my computer on and my weiner dogs have been moderating these forums.

From the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    The Bills look forward to stomping the crap out of old man Favre on a twice yearly basis, until he inevitably dies or hides in fear due to the sheer awesomeness of our pass rush.

-TheE-
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.