Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unchecked immigration sucks for US.

Default Unchecked immigration sucks for US.

The link came from my crazy Father in Law... who is what we call part of the retarded right of the Republican party (he does things like hide guns from the Government and has multiple bank accounts to 'hide' his money.. again, from the Government)

But I was intrigued by what his nerdy white guy was saying about immigration. I think he was taking everything to the extreme limits.. so the reality is somewhere between what he says and the liberal "open door policy and everything will be happy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    who is what we call part of the retarded right of the Republican party
    Is there any other part?

*flees*

Sadly... the Republican Party itself is probably the biggest barrier to meaningful immigration legislation. I think it is something the Republicans need to resolve.

Real ID could have done MUCH more to deal with the societal damage of illegal immigration. It isn't going to now.

4. Default

We should all be xenophobes and build big walls and ignore the rest of the world. Fuck Iraq, fuck Iran, Fuck Europe and Asia. We can exist as our own independant nation and completely ignore the world. No one will bother us.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

We could. Personally I'd just like our foreign policy to actually benefit our country.
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 02-07-2008 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    We should all be xenophobes and build big walls and ignore the rest of the world. Fuck Iraq, fuck Iran, Fuck Europe and Asia. We can exist as our own independant nation and completely ignore the world. No one will bother us.
    Did you even see the video? Whether or not it is entirely accurate, it should sober you up to the fundamental flaw with our current immigration policy. Hell, this isn't even dealing with the illegal immigration problem.

And I love the defense mechanism towards anyone who believes that we have an immigration problem. We're either xenophobes or racists.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 02-07-2008 at 06:11 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I just think your father-in-law must be related to you unknowingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

He is related to me dipshit.. he's my father in law.

So far, you are 0 - 5,582 in the thinking department.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

9. Default

Did you even see the video? Whether or not it is entirely accurate, it should sober you up to the fundamental flaw with our current immigration policy. Hell, this isn't even dealing with the illegal immigration problem.

And I love the defense mechanism towards anyone who believes that we have an immigration problem. We're either xenophobes or racists.
    Actually I wasn't responding to your post, but to Warriorbirds, who's every post seems littered with "Pull out of Iraq". I'm not foolish enough to think that our foreign policy makers know less than I do about foreign policy. I actually believe in a democratic government making informed decisions.

I think immigration policy needs reviewed, but I also believe in a melting pot (so long as we don't give them free healthcare :O). Work, pay taxes, contribute to society, I welcome you with open arms. Don't, GTFO.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

He is related to me dipshit.. he's my father in law.

So far, you are 0 - 5,582 in the thinking department.
    I meant through the chromosomes, shit-dipper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!