Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank God Bush is gone soon

Quote Originally Posted by sst View Post
    Where i disagree is the use of the word lie. Is it a lie if you believe the information to be ture?
    That's why I posted it. It can be proven that the information available was incorrect. That doesn't follow that the administration was lying; unless it can be proven they were aware that the information was bad.

Given the UN September ultimatum and the opinions of world intelligence services at the time- to say that the Bush administration was aware the information was bad is a tough sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    I ask people to join me in prayer that chillmonster STFU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Congratulations, you've reached Ilvane level bias...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Clove, the crusher of dreams.
    π

2. Default

"The question is, was it known to be erroneous at the time?"

As well, was it based on the best information available at the time? This report was written with little interest in providing truth, critical assessment, or clarity, just spin.

It is laughable that the MSM treats this report as something worthy of serious journalism. When do we see the report that characterizes Clinton's statements regarding the threat of WMDs in Iraq as "lies"?

Clearly Sean2 forgot all about Krendeli when he made the sandbox...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Clearly Sean2 forgot all about Krendeli when he made the sandbox...
    That's right. Send off all the sane Democrats so you nut jobs can have your own little fantasy world to play in.
    There's no such thing as a bad word...just words used badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Bush went to war due to geopolitics. It had nothing to do with WMDs. Our potential power capability is about 600 times greater then Iraq, calling them a threat even if they possessed nuclear weapons and the delivery system needed to use them would be laughable.
    I dont know what to say to this... a delivery system can be a sailboat. If you think other countires with nukes are not threats, you sir, i call a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Our potential power capability is about 600 times greater then Iraq, calling them a threat even if they possessed nuclear weapons and the delivery system needed to use them would be laughable.
    Except, not so laughable if they had the capability to deliver said nuclear weapons to the US by way of said delivery system. Sure we might retaliate, but still, we would be bombed nonetheless. That makes the threat not so laughable, and to be taken very seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Krendeli View Post
    That's right. Send off all the sane Democrats so you nut jobs can have your own little fantasy world to play in.
    but... I am a democrat.

and I'm sorry I let you slip thru the cracks.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Krendeli View Post

No.. the sane Democrats can stay.. it's the retards with no grasp of history or reality like yourself that typically end up posting something foolish and stupid and ignorant and then ruining an otherwise good debate.

Claiming you are even close to being sane would fall into that category.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Both George Tenet and Richard Clark have said that they counseled that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and they were told to find the evidence. Both counseled that there were probably no WMD in Iraq, but they were told to not operate on that "theory."

George Bush, in his SOTU speech, used an intelligence report stating Iraq had yellowcake, which had been proven to be factually incorrect months prior. Tenet had expressed that he didn't think that should be in the speech, and the Administration decided to put it in anyways.

When someone tried to tell the truth about that report, they outed his CIA wife, who was working undercover.

I'm sorry, they knew the information was false, they chose to use it anyways.

-TheE-
    A.M.D.G.

D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Yeah, the evidence wasn't a slam-dunk. Just the argument
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    I ask people to join me in prayer that chillmonster STFU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Congratulations, you've reached Ilvane level bias...
    Clove, the crusher of dreams.
    π