Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ardwen

because he's a merchant...? what the hell does that have to do with anything? can't...stop...laughing...

but in all seriousness, i think the best advice you've been given was to start over. sell warclaidhm (if anyone would want that stigma), give your silver to your new character, don't let anyone know who your new guy is. if you don't want to start over, buy a warrior, they're not expensive, if you want to keep your precious redux.

2. Default

I'm not going to start over. If someone really thinks I'm ignorant they must be ignorant themselves. To re roll is to be defeated, to accept an end. I'm never going to do that. Never going to give up.

Never give up Never surrender! Lay off the galaxy quest. They are right everyone treats you like a child because of your past(and alot of current) actions. If you don't want that type of treatment the solution is simple and it has been stated. Try as hard as you like you've dug a big hole to climb out of with your begging for spells, being an OOC, trying to merchant, complaining, whining, etc. etc. etc. Lose the character and start with a fresh start or don't, it doesn't affect us either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

i think you're missing the point.
    You cannot win, you already lost your reputation, people discredit (sp?) you all over..

A good exemple, to add to the 200 others is when you made your lordship.
    You came to teras. The minute you found out the "town center" you IMMEDIATLY beg for spells. I was playing Sallazarre back then, and cause of YOU i started to symbol of sleep invisble, cause you ANNOYED the hell of whoever could spell you up.
    You asked, again and again, until one either too fed up and spelled you, or you CRIED AND WHINED (sp again, sorry) the moment someone stunned|silenced you.
    And you direspected people, as you NEVER looked at someone before whispering to them, so you broke their sleeping (and 4-5 favors)

More to insult, you came, and BEGGED for pure potions, which are a gems on teras, all of that to hunt DAMN KIRAMONS you could hunted in darkstone.

Man, you're not only in the left field, but you're on the left field of an other planet, you never understand what 50 people are trying to put into your thick brain, and you always play the role of the poor victims that is being laughed at.

Warclaidhm is a joke, his name is a joke, you are the only dumb warrior i know that was encouraging the 1X of his MAIN weapon as a solid training path.

Sell him and all your too expensive crap and start over, that is a friendly advice

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

Not going to start over... again... you mean. Warclaidhm is at least your second do over that I know about... isn't it.

Never say never.. especially if it's already happened.

If you don't want to reroll, then simple stop complaining about people. Stop it in game... stop it here... just simply nut up and take it.

Or you can continue to do what you've now been doing for what.. 2 years now? Be considered a joke and have no one respect you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I recommend you make a new character, practically everyone in the landing knows about you because everytime anything happens to you, there are five replies back making fun of you.(Such as when you die...) And, if you do decide to make a new character with a different name, don't ever talk about Warclaidhm, and don't transfer your equipment over either, everyone will recognize you. Anyway, I hope you get your 'problem' sorted out, because I wouldn't enjoy the game in your situation.

-Soroth

[And you direspected people, as you NEVER looked at someone before whispering to them, so you broke their sleeping (and 4-5 favors)]

Symbol : Dreams
    Favor : 168

I can't believe Warclaidhm actually opened up two different threads about how two different people hate him. I'm going to repeat something I previously said. Warclaidhm: Please die. Ardwen doesn't like you, Sergey doesn't like you. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

Seriously, whether 12 or over 18...your just have to cope with the fact that some people won't like you.

9. Default

OMG...this topic is just too much for me. Ardwen. feel free to treat me like shit too.

ROFL

~Retired from Gemstone
    ~Another lesson...brought to you by the letter \\'Q\\'

10. Default

Ok I don't know Warclaidhm history or anything about that, but I mean is what he has done so bad that this flameing needs to be so hateful. And no I'm not a junior high nieve (sp?) person I'm just a person who belives that hate is a emotion that is truely a sign of ignorance. I don't know.....Hell I'll probbaley get flamed for this but I truely could give a flip. Anyways I was just wondering why so much anger and so many grudges could carry on from somethings that happened in the past. I mean if he slept with your wife or what ever thats understandable but I mean come on is this really all nessciary (sp?)
    Baseball is not true. Man with four balls cannot walk.