Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tax season is coming.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tax season is coming.

This is going to be a giant headache for me this year.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

Ok.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    LOL.

Just hire someone in the financial sector to do them for you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You need to find a small statured Jewish CPA man and hire him. If you pay him enough, those headaches become his headaches.

…Also, dump tea into the harbor.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 01-08-2024 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You need to find a small statured Jewish CPA man and hire him. If you pay him enough, those headaches become his headaches.

…Also, dump tea into the harbor.
    Is there a place to find one? Like Home Depot for Mexican labor, where’s the spot for Jewish CPAs?
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

You work for a big ass bank just like me. Surely you are friends with or know at least one Jew. Ask them. Guarantee you they know a good CPA & a jeweler that they can refer you to.

Edit: As an alternative, try your local Jewish temple on Saturday and wait for them to walk out. Look for little men dressed in formal attire with glasses & funny tiny sized hats. Pounce when you see one and say “Sholom” to start the convo.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 01-08-2024 at 10:10 AM.

You work for a big ass bank just like me. Surely you are friends with or know at least one Jew. Ask them. Guarantee you they know a good CPA & a jeweler that they can refer you to.

Edit: As an alternative, try your local Jewish temple on Saturday and wait for them to walk out. Look for little men dressed in formal attire with glasses & funny tiny sized hats. Pounce when you see one and say “Sholom” to start the convo.
    This is a first for me... someone who works in the financial sector not being able to figure out how to find a tax person.

Also, I use an old Italian guy who looks Jewish... but I went to college with him.

Problem is: He's too fucking honest and it drives me crazy. Like bro.. your job is to skirt the fucking line.. not stay 30' from the line for safety.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Problem is: He's too fucking honest and it drives me crazy. Like bro.. your job is to skirt the fucking line.. not stay 30' from the line for safety.
    I’ve had someone like that before. They have to consider it’s their ass on the line as the person advising you & preparing your return. Some of the tax code on the more complex matters is ambiguous and it becomes a question of risk tolerance.

I’m still relatively new to this location, and I deal almost 99% abroad still. But I’ll ask around.
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-08-2024 at 12:58 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Thanks for letting us know.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible