Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: taking the plunge

The last patch has my gameplay very screwey.

I completed the quest to get my voidwalker and its cool having it pounce on things. It has definately made a difference in melee combat with non-magic combatants.

I still split time between GS and WoW due to leadership obligations with Ganalon and the ATK. And I'd like to see him cap eventually.

Raiding nightly, ugh. My evening time is limited to pretty much when I'm travelling or if I'm up late and sleepless.

Wow is fun none the less, Its a nice refreshing change. And its damn nice to play a game with an actual owners/users manual that gives you instructions on HOW TO PLAY (something GS could do with all the damn commands they have).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

2. Default

oh jesus, ganalon is hooked.

too bad you are on the wrong server
    Bob Goatse: Who told you that? Why do you think I'm living on the frigging Christmas Islands now, huh? Two trips from Columbia and I've flooded the market. The price of cocaine in the entire state of Ohio dropped to half because they didn't realise how much I could carry. The drug barons want to put a cap in my ass now.

3. Default

Originally posted by Skeeter
    So what's the new PC dunemaul guild so I can switch over.

I'm easily as offensive as Xyelin
    Me So Hordy.

Talk to Anticor or Dysentery in game. I think his buddy Talladar can invite as well.

He means the one that's not Me So Hordy, where the PC players went.

They are still trying to pick a name. Xyelin and I are discussing it in playerscornerchat right now.
    [11:16] Harmnone: Wezas, shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol
    My girlfriend plays World of Warcraft better than I do.
    Favorite myspace site: http://myspace.com/badtie

I suggest Japgross
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drisco View Post
    I am a le doche.

Originally posted by hectomaner
    oh jesus, ganalon is hooked.

too bad you are on the wrong server
    Actually, being on a server where I just know 1 person is kind of nice. The solitude is bliss. I blame that on my being an only child. No comittments, no obligations, no constraints, no strings, I just come and go as I please.

I lend a hand when I'm hunting in an area and see someone getting their ass handed to them, and for the most part I get the same treatment.
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.

Trust me Ganalon.. the game is a WHOLE lotta fun when you play it with people you do know.

Dunemaul, horde side. Stop being a little puss.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by Parkbandit
    Trust me Ganalon.. the game is a WHOLE lotta fun when you play it with people you do know.

Dunemaul, horde side. Stop being a little puss.
    Yeah, there's nothing more fun than making fun of PB so much his kids come on Teamspeak and tell you to leave their daddy alone.

Thats rich.

I'll migrate over eventually. I'm enjoying the solitude for now, which is great since I'm working my ass off at work getting my numbers up on the board and setting up my client funnel for the rest of the year.

We've got a new VP sales/marketing and he's kicking ass and taking names right now. If all goes as projected I'll nail my yearly goals by mid 2nd quarter, then its party time as I set things up for 2007.

I've also got to scheme and steal the Hawaii accounts from my counterpart on the west coast. I have not been to Hawaii yet and he has, so its old news for him. I just have to figure out something to trade off to get them.