Thread: Sorc hunting 25-50?

Default Sorc hunting 25-50?

I know in the past version of this board and other boards people are always pretty curious what is the best or ideal hunting spots.

I figure steel golems for 20-25 but what after is best for a sorc? fenghai till 30? pookas at 30? orcworld then teras banshees at 50?

That is what i am sorta thinking, but new to sorc and looking for opinions on the best spots to hunt as a sorc in the 25-50 range.

-Cyprion

Blog Entries

I don't have an old sorceror, but Orcswold probably isn't a good place to hunt. The orcs TD's are around 140ish (for scouts), and they wear anything from brig to plate.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Wood sprites, bendeths and ursians in your 40's.
    Mastadon leopards and raptors in your 50's. And then Trali, vor'taz and faeroths.
    That should take you well into your 60's, and you never have to deal with the prats on Teras.

Des

thanks for the input guys.

is steel golems good for 20ish or there a better critter? and for after steel golems there are so many to choose from, is there a sorcerer friendly easier creature 25-35 range? zombie or fenghai maybe? figure at 35 with 425 should beable to hunt the lvl 40 stuff.

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by Cyprion]

Blog Entries

Zombies would be good to hunt, only problem is the Landing area's under the anti-magic field, so everyone there moved up to Icemule. The Icemule area's literally swarming with other hunters now.

Fenghai I'm not so sure about. If you can find one unspelled they'll be easy to kill, but they have a nasty habit of glowing to increase their TD by 69. I heard maelstrom works well on them. If you go out there make sure you have plenty of climbing training -- my wizard kept falling down and hurting himself being unencumbered and with 6 ranks, so you'll probably need 10 or so.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Corpses in the castle are easy to ward and they range in age from the high 20's to low 30's.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Just don't be that idiot sorcerer that hunts raptors and leopards with open implode or open maelstorm. Been hit twice with that crap. Might start a new thread on this but is it just me or does there seem to be a growing plague of older sorcerers that have no idea how to handle their power? You don't see wizards hunting with 525 in popluated areas and they nerfed our clouds for the same reason, I hope they nerf you'r ability to open cast. /rant
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Thats still quite a ways away. Making good progress though, 3 weeks and 16 so far. Trying to hit 20 before my free month is up, but dont think it will happen.