Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Edgeleaf

Default Edgeleaf

Has he sold out? Has he taken the step that he said he wouldn't take? Conceded "defeat"? What is your opinion of people leaving before the changes are in?

Let them leave/sell/whatever. Just remember it's Simu that sold out. They sold out the player base and I hope they go bankrupt.
    An Illoke shaman calls forth the wrath of his god as he points at you!
    A massive stone hand appears in the air before you!
    The huge grey fist wraps around you before you can move to avoid it! The massive hand clasps you tightly in a crushing grip, and your brain seems to scream as you feel your bones snapping!

A shan warrior swings a gleaming silver longsword at a field mouse!
    AS: +257 vs DS: +339473 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +61 = -339114
    A clean miss.

How? Should they have left an undeveloped game? I'm not keen on all the changes, but the need for something new and different to attract new blood is obvious.

Originally posted by Warriorbird
    Has he sold out? Has he taken the step that he said he wouldn't take? Conceded "defeat"? What is your opinion of people leaving before the changes are in?
    LOL... you make Edgeleaf sound like you have him up on some high pedestal... that he was the last bastion of great roleplaying, truth and honor.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Sometimes all of us can be kind.

Edgeleaf is not the bad guy everyone makes him out to be. For the longest time I didn't like him. We had fought, I hated his open ma'ing (I ma'd too, but wasn't so blatant about it), his posts and opinions are at times WAY out there.

But then I got to know him. For the last year we've spent alot of online time together, and even started playing a new mud together (that lasted about 2 months, we both got bored). He started playing this game 2 weeks before me, so had already acquired some wealth. He shared it all with me, totally set up my character. He's considerate, and just a nice all around guy. He'd do anything for his friends. He's just very outspoken, and has no trouble telling you how he thinks it is, no matter how flawed it may be. I give someone credit for standing behind their beliefs and opinions; so many people don't. I'm not justifying things he said and did, but he believed in it that's all that matters.

To answer your question about sold out....I'm pretty sure he has not. At least not yet. As much as I like the guy, I agree he needs to be done with GS and I think he's purged it from his life. I spoke with him a few days ago and he was spending all his waking time with his son.

I wish him well. Trying to talk him into playing DAoC with me, but we'll see.

Ya, what Gokkem said, Edge aint a bad person at all, i mean, him and me went though our times of not likeing eachother, haha, god let me tell you we did, but through and trhough he's a good guy, a good person, and i'm glad to call him my friend for sure, and i'm glad to hear he's spendin time with his son and not GS..., i dont get online much anymore, and not sure if he still reads the PC but if he does i'd just like to say whats up man, and i hope things are goin good for u in ur life bro.

Sorry I stole your immolation weapon, Edgeleaf!

SHIT TE SCAREROW IS BAK

ps, ben your a fag

[Edited on 6-3-2003 by Red Devil]

Me and Edge have always gotten along. I'll say this, he's passionate about things he agrees with or disagrees with and it shows in his writing. I know he always took time to give me some good advice about training paths etc. Only bumped into him a handful of times in game and it was always us just sitting around BS'ing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.