Thread: Antisemitism Awareness Act

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    People who "believe" and people who are "religious" aren't necessarily the same thing. There's some overlap, but that doesn't make them the same.

Organized religion in general, which is what I'm referring to when I talk about "religious people," are basically cults. And "cult" is only one letter away from "cunt." Probably for a reason.

Organized religion is also not a requirement for people who believe to be "right" with their god. And anyone who tries to tell you it is, is either a manipulative cunt and/or a brainwashed retard.

I'm not an Atheist. I was also raised Catholic. Not hardcore church every Sunday Catholic, but enough to see how Catholicism and organized religion in general is generally a bunch of retarded cult bullshit. Cool churches though.

I consider myself a Christian, but not part of any sort of organized religion. And when I do things like <INSERT GOOD DEED HERE>, I don't do it because I'm motivated by shit like, "I'd better help this person or else I might not get into Heaven!"

Most of those people are also in a cult. Primarily these dumb fuck white kids who are out there protesting and rioting, LARPing with their garbage can shields, mindlessly chanting dumb shit like "Queers for Palestine!" or whatever other dumb shit they shriek now, etc., but can't actually tell you why they're protesting when asked. Or best case, they just repeat shit that they heard other people say while having no idea what any of it means and knowing literally nothing about any historical context for either side. They just don't have any self awareness and are typically very low IQ and/or retarded, which isn't exclusive to that crowd, but their members seem to overwhelmingly have that in common.

Basically people like Seran and ClydeRetard, except these people actually go outside, and some might even have jobs.

Who's more likely to not be a cunt? Someone all wrapped up in organized religion? Or someone who believes in that same god, but doesn't participate in organized religion?
    Bro, I haven't attended church since the early 90's. I won't even vote for evangelical candidates. I find the collection plate to be no different than the merchant tables that Christ freaked the fuck out about and a shallow excuse for people to not do the works that they are called to do. I also don't blame anyone from turning away from religion, the church is entirely to blame.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 05-03-2024 at 10:59 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984