Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Antisemitism Awareness Act

I don't care if someone is religious or not or what religion religious people are, but if someone needs a deity to motivate them to not be a cunt, instead of just not being a cunt for the sake of not being a cunt, then that makes them a cunt. Even if they're not being a cunt. Which they probably are.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I don't care if someone is religious or not or what religion religious people are, but if someone needs a deity to motivate them to not be a cunt, instead of just not being a cunt for the sake of not being a cunt, then that makes them a cunt. Even if they're not being a cunt. Which they probably are.

Devil’s advocate (no pun intended), but do we need laws & punishment to deter crime? Of course we do. Sure you can say that you don’t commit a crime for other & more morally sound reasons besides that you can be incarcerated, but if you look at society as a whole that is a necessary component. Punishment and reward are the most basic of human motivators that we all learn at infancy.

Beyond that, tests of morality often happen not in the black & white but the grey areas of life. Religion/faith can offer guidance in such areas. There is a reason for the saying “there are no atheists in foxholes”. Everyone has a value system. Even if you are atheist/agnostic, if you grew up in the Western world your value system is almost certainly influenced by Christianity.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Devil’s advocate (no pun intended), but do we need laws & punishment to deter crime? Of course we do. Sure you can say that you don’t commit a crime for other & more morally sound reasons besides that you can be incarcerated, but if you look at society as a whole that is a necessary component. Punishment and reward are the most basic of human motivators that we all learn at infancy.

Beyond that, tests of morality often happen not in the black & white but the grey areas of life. Religion/faith can offer guidance in such areas. There is a reason for the saying “there are no atheists in foxholes”. Everyone has a value system. Even if you are atheist/agnostic, if you grew up in the Western world your value system is almost certainly influenced by Christianity.

Just my 2 cents.
    I'm not saying all religious people are cunts. It's possible to be both religious and not be a cunt for the sake of not being a cunt. And then you have the cunty religious people. You know the type. The ones whose own gods would even think they're cunts. Even the all forgiving ones.

Non-religious people can be cunts too. And lots are. Just look at Seran. Sure, some of it is because he's severely mentally handicapped, but it's mostly because he's an all around shitstain.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I'm not saying all religious people are cunts. It's possible to be both religious and not be a cunt for the sake of not being a cunt. And then you have the cunty religious people. You know the type. The ones whose own gods would even think they're cunts. Even the all forgiving ones.

Non-religious people can be cunts too. And lots are. Just look at Seran. Sure, some of it is because he's severely mentally handicapped, but it's mostly because he's an all around shitstain.
    Yes, I do know the type.

Agreed. Cunts come from all different types of religion, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, etc.

Blog Entries

The question isn't about believers/non-believers being more cuntish than one another. The question is, who is more likely to be a cunt?

Do you think the cunts that are out rioting on the campuses right now follow the basic teachings of what our nations laws are based on?

The fact is, the reason you know the difference between a cunt and not a cunt is because of the Christian foundation of our society you were born and raised in.

The whole "do you need a deity watching over you?" is an argument from people that don't understand Christianity. We create our own hell by nod following those laws, the more one tries to abide by those laws the less likely their life is going to be hell.

I personally love science, yet, I have never learned anything about morality from science or a reason for morality to even exist.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Define "decent" and where you inherited that idea.

If you have observed 2 children alone with 1 toy, you certainly know we are not born with decency.

These are my 17 month old boys playing with one toy.

I do get what you are saying. It was perhaps their first natural inclination to use any means necessary (including violence) for one to take the desired toy from the other. That can still happen on rare occasion, but even at this young tender age they prefer cooperative play. They share and love each other like brothers should.

In the literal sense, I wouldn’t say they know Jesus. We’re real shitty about going to church…as in we went on Easter Sunday and it was Christmas before that. We pray before dinner and the boys just kinda stare at us. That’s about it, but they have two parents that love them & more than their basic human needs met. Anyways, the whole philosophical argument of whether humans are naturally good or bad…my life experiences tell me that we each have a great capacity to do be both with no inherent bias one way or another at birth. That may or may not agree with my religious doctrine, but that’s my own conclusion.

The question isn't about believers/non-believers being more cuntish than one another. The question is, who is more likely to be a cunt?

Do you think the cunts that are out rioting on the campuses right now follow the basic teachings of what our nations laws are based on?

The fact is, the reason you know the difference between a cunt and not a cunt is because of the Christian foundation of our society you were born and raised in.

The whole "do you need a deity watching over you?" is an argument from people that don't understand Christianity. We create our own hell by nod following those laws, the more one tries to abide by those laws the less likely their life is going to be hell.

I personally love science, yet, I have never learned anything about morality from science or a reason for morality to even exist.
    You don't need to be religious to be able to decern the difference between right and wrong... and you certainly don't have to be a Christian... which makes your "point" even more hilarious.

"MY religion is the best, every other religion is wrong!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

People who "believe" and people who are "religious" aren't necessarily the same thing. There's some overlap, but that doesn't make them the same.

Organized religion in general, which is what I'm referring to when I talk about "religious people," are basically cults. And "cult" is only one letter away from "cunt." Probably for a reason.

Organized religion is also not a requirement for people who believe to be "right" with their god. And anyone who tries to tell you it is, is either a manipulative cunt and/or a brainwashed retard.

I'm not an Atheist. I was also raised Catholic. Not hardcore church every Sunday Catholic, but enough to see how Catholicism and organized religion in general is generally a bunch of retarded cult bullshit. Cool churches though.

I consider myself a Christian, but not part of any sort of organized religion. And when I do things like <INSERT GOOD DEED HERE>, I don't do it because I'm motivated by shit like, "I'd better help this person or else I might not get into Heaven!"

Most of those people are also in a cult. Primarily these dumb fuck white kids who are out there protesting and rioting, LARPing with their garbage can shields, mindlessly chanting dumb shit like "Queers for Palestine!" or whatever other dumb shit they shriek now, etc., but can't actually tell you why they're protesting when asked. Or best case, they just repeat shit that they heard other people say while having no idea what any of it means and knowing literally nothing about any historical context for either side. They just don't have any self awareness and are typically very low IQ and/or retarded, which isn't exclusive to that crowd, but their members seem to overwhelmingly have that in common.

Basically people like Seran and ClydeRetard, except these people actually go outside, and some might even have jobs.

Who's more likely to not be a cunt? Someone all wrapped up in organized religion? Or someone who believes in that same god, but doesn't participate in organized religion?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-03-2024 at 10:26 AM.

I think you’re a cunt if you believe in something/anything that someone else told you without applying your own critical thinking. I can respect those that have different views/thoughts/opinons who came to those conclusions through logical and rational thought. I don’t respect those who blindly follow authority without question.

Blog Entries

People who "believe" and people who are "religious" aren't necessarily the same thing. There's some overlap, but that doesn't make them the same.

Organized religion in general, which is what I'm referring to when I talk about "religious people," are basically cults. And "cult" is only one letter away from "cunt." Probably for a reason.

Organized religion is also not a requirement for people who believe to be "right" with their god. And anyone who tries to tell you it is, is either a manipulative cunt and/or a brainwashed retard.

I'm not an Atheist. I was also raised Catholic. Not hardcore church every Sunday Catholic, but enough to see how Catholicism and organized religion in general is generally a bunch of retarded cult bullshit. Cool churches though.

I consider myself a Christian, but not part of any sort of organized religion. And when I do things like <INSERT GOOD DEED HERE>, I don't do it because I'm motivated by shit like, "I'd better help this person or else I might not get into Heaven!"

Most of those people are also in a cult. Primarily these dumb fuck white kids who are out there protesting and rioting, LARPing with their garbage can shields, mindlessly chanting dumb shit like "Queers for Palestine!" or whatever other dumb shit they shriek now, etc., but can't actually tell you why they're protesting when asked. Or best case, they just repeat shit that they heard other people say while having no idea what any of it means and knowing literally nothing about any historical context for either side. They just don't have any self awareness and are typically very low IQ and/or retarded, which isn't exclusive to that crowd, but their members seem to overwhelmingly have that in common.

Basically people like Seran and ClydeRetard, except these people actually go outside, and some might even have jobs.

Who's more likely to not be a cunt? Someone all wrapped up in organized religion? Or someone who believes in that same god, but doesn't participate in organized religion?
    Bro, I haven't attended church since the early 90's. I won't even vote for evangelical candidates. I find the collection plate to be no different than the merchant tables that Christ freaked the fuck out about and a shallow excuse for people to not do the works that they are called to do. I also don't blame anyone from turning away from religion, the church is entirely to blame.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 05-03-2024 at 10:59 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984