Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Says Crime Numbers Are Fake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So Seran can’t answer because MSNBC didn’t tell him why. ClydeR thinks it’s jobs and chooses to ignore we had 3 good years with Trump until a little something called Covid happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    ClydeR thinks it’s jobs and chooses to ignore we had 3 good years with Trump until a little something called Covid happened.
    Did you just assume that, or did you actually look it up before saying it? The three good years were unexceptional. Trump's unforced error in engaging in a unilateral trade war with China, without securing support from other nations, dampened employment and put the US at risk from any unexpected economic shocks, which unfortunately we had in the form of a pandemic. This was just a few years ago. Everybody should be able to remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Did you just assume that, or did you actually look it up before saying it? The three good years were unexceptional. Trump's unforced error in engaging in a unilateral trade war with China, without securing support from other nations, dampened employment and put the US at risk from any unexpected economic shocks, which unfortunately we had in the form of a pandemic. This was just a few years ago. Everybody should be able to remember it.

I remember quite well, thank you. We had positive economic growth, minimal inflation, low interest rates, and a stable geopolitical landscape (no notable global conflicts that threaten US interests). My wife was refunding (like refinancing) bonds and our family was more economically prosperous during that time vs any point in the last 4 years.

If you want to focus on statistics, take a look at Biden’s polling on the economy from both Democrats and Republicans. Or don’t, call those people stupid, say their personal experiences are invalid, show us the useless graphs about job growth & employment, and tell us everything is awesome when it obviously isn’t. Watch what happens in November.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 05-04-2024 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I remember quite well, thank you. We had positive economic growth, minimal inflation, low interest rates, and a stable geopolitical landscape (no notable global conflicts that threaten US interests). My wife was refunding (like refinancing) bonds and our family was more economically prosperous during that time vs any point in the last 4 years.

If you want to focus on statistics, take a look at Biden’s polling on the economy from both Democrats and Republicans. Or don’t, call those people stupid, say their personal experiences are invalid, show us the useless graphs about job growth & employment, and tell us everything is awesome when it obviously isn’t. Watch what happens in November.
    The reality of a failed Donald Trump presidency, both diplomatically and economically is history dude, 'yeah but look at Biden's poll numbers' ain't gonna change that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The reality of a failed Donald Trump presidency, both diplomatically and economically is history dude, 'yeah but look at Biden's poll numbers' ain't gonna change that fact.
    The only people who believe your "reality" are:

A) those too young to buy their own shit.
    B) those too poor to buy their own shit.
    C) those too retarded to be capable of buying their own shit.

You missed A) but you nailed B) and C) perfectly.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The only people who believe your "reality" are:

A) those too young to buy their own shit.
    B) those too poor to buy their own shit.
    C) those too retarded to be capable of buying their own shit.

You missed A) but you nailed B) and C) perfectly.
    Probably falls into subcategories of your A-C, but there are those the government deems fit to get debit cards and food stamps and obama phones.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Probably falls into subcategories of your A-C, but there are those the government deems fit to get debit cards and food stamps and obama phones.
    sErAn wasn't too young to buy his own shit 3 years ago.. he's been here for 20 years.. and even if we assume he was 5 when he started (his current intellectual level) that would make him 22 years old 3 years ago.

He's old enough to buy his own shit... he just can't afford it until his EBT card gets filled up.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I also remember my grocery bill costing significantly less than it is now. And everything else too.

You wouldn't though, because your mommy does all the shopping for you. That one time she brought you and showed you how to buy cold cuts was too traumatic for you and you've been hiding under your bed ever since.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-04-2024 at 09:24 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I also remember my grocery bill costing significantly less than it is now. And everything else too.
    Cool story. Thaks for sharing.

Cool story. Thaks for sharing.

You might almost have a point if I was talking about 20-30 years ago instead of 3.

But since your mommy does all the shopping for you, including buying cold cuts because of your PTSD from last time, nobody expects you to realize this.

How many masks are you wearing today though Latrin?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-06-2024 at 09:14 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible