Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Says Crime Numbers Are Fake

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    True. But the best evidence currently available indicates that violent crime rates have fallen. Future refinements of current numbers are unlikely to do more than move the final numbers one percent. There is no contradictory evidence, not even preliminary numbers, to support Trump's contention that crime rates have risen.
    So, just to reflect...

ClydeR: "Trump is an idiot, he said FBI is releasing numbers that aren't right about crime decreasing over the past couple of years"
    Normal people: "It might be because the FBI isn't collecting data from 17% of all US law enforcement agencies.. including from NYC and LA.. since 2022"
    ClydeR: "BUT CRIME IS DOWN! NUMBERS DON'T LIE!"
    Normal people: "Jesus, how fucking stupid are you?"
    sErAn: "I HAVE THE CHAMPIONCHIP BELT FOUR THE BIGGES'T RETARD HEAR, NOT HIM!"

Normal people:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    The FBI’s data is incomplete by a significant margin which makes the entire report invalid & inconclusive. The interviewer attempted to use said report as infallible gospel that violent crime has decreased under Biden. Trump challenged that, and your original post made it sound like he is a bumbling idiot with absolutely no basis for doing so. Clearly he does.

Common Democrat playbook: Don’t believe your lying eyes & ears. Crime is down! The border is secure! The economy is great! The world is at peace! The “experts” have spoken. Vote blue to continue the utopia!
    The problem with those people too stupid to know differently is that Trump is very well informed by his people.

I used to listen to the KQRS morning show when Tom Barnard was on it (he retired a year or so back). At one point in time Tom said most people don't understand how well informed Donald Trump is when you talk to him. Tom said when he got to interview Donald Trump years ago, Trump knew everything about him and the others on the show. Trump knew about Tom's family and was well versed in everything they spoke about.

I guarantee that if Trump said the numbers are a lie it's because he's been kept up to speed about these things by his people and he's not just running his mouth because he likes to hear himself talk.
    Last edited by drumpel; 05-02-2024 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    I guarantee that if Trump said the numbers are a lie it's because he's been kept up to speed about these things by his people and he's not just running his mouth because he likes to hear himself talk.
    LOL! I wouldn't recommend guaranteeing anything Trump says.
    When you have a few free hours, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_...y_Donald_Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ng-experts-fbi
    The FBI released its annual national crime stats. The data is horribly incomplete

Annual report shows violent crimes dipped by 2% in 2022 but only 83% of US law enforcement agencies submitted data

I hate to piss in your cornflakes ClydeR, but the FBI’s data is indeed sketchy & incomplete at best.
    Just tuning in to this thread. I specifically remember reading that, I believe it was NYC, who said they weren't going to report their crime data to the FBI anymore because it was racist or some shit.

So, once again, Trump is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Just tuning in to this thread. I specifically remember reading that, I believe it was NYC, who said they weren't going to report their crime data to the FBI anymore because it was racist or some shit.

So, once again, Trump is right.
    I can guarantee you that it's a liberal city... because only a racist like a liberal would equate crime and race.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-02-2024 at 02:26 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

When you have a few free hours, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_...y_Donald_Trump
    Quick! Let's use wikipedia as a reference to something!

Is there a link to a wikipedia page of false or misleading statements by Joe Biden? Or Barack Obama? Or George W Bush?

Wonder why there isn't.....

You're such a useful retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I’m fortunate enough to live in an affluent & gated neighborhood in Dallas, TX. The only crime that ever happens in my immediate neighborhood is punk teenage kids of well-to-do families doing punk teenage things like minor vandalism & theft of items left in unlocked cars on the street. Even that is very rare. My neighborhood is also heavily populated by Jews and is/was the historical concentration of them in Dallas (though it’s much more diverse today vs 20+ years ago). Being close to University of Texas at Dallas has me a little cautious with the pro-Hamas riots on campus, but otherwise my neighborhood would be a poor evaluation of crime in the city. Others and the majority of residents of the city are not so fortunate.

We’ve had our fair share of leftists judges & prosecuting attorneys that practice bail reform ($0 or low bail amount for crimes). We have leftist city council members that are actively trying to abolish single family residence zoning in the name of racial justice, which would make it so any home could be turned into a duplex / quadplex & rented to multiple tenants. The homeless population in the city has skyrocketed in the last few years and you see more of them panhandling all over the city. There were certain neighborhoods that were previously cleaned up years ago (Deep Ellum for example) that have now fallen back into decay & crime ridden. Judging by what I see for myself on a daily basis not using statistics, overall crime is slowly getting worse every year.
    Way to imply that your perception of local events somehow overrides the credibility of the published statistics by the FBI showing crime is dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Way to imply that your perception of local events somehow overrides the credibility of the published statistics by the FBI showing crime is dropping.
    Way to fail to realized that 83% is 17% less than 100%.

Learn how to count to ten first, then come back and we'll work on getting you to be able to handle counting to 100.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Even if blue cities/states didn't stop sending their crime stats to the FBI like they used to, are Democrats forgetting that California has effectively legalized shoplifting and prostitution?

This is like Democrats legalizing rape one day then the following year claiming they have put a stop to all rapes in this country because no one has been arrested for rape in the past year.

It's the same shit they pulled when they legalized marijuana, "Look! Crime is down!" Yeah because you legalized what was previously a crime. Not saying they shouldn't have legalized marijuana, just saying you can't legalize something then point to a decrease in crime and pretend the two aren't at least partially related.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-02-2024 at 04:33 PM.