Thread: Trump Says Crime Numbers Are Fake

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Did you just assume that, or did you actually look it up before saying it? The three good years were unexceptional. Trump's unforced error in engaging in a unilateral trade war with China, without securing support from other nations, dampened employment and put the US at risk from any unexpected economic shocks, which unfortunately we had in the form of a pandemic. This was just a few years ago. Everybody should be able to remember it.

I also remember my grocery bill costing significantly less than it is now. And everything else too.

You wouldn't though, because your mommy does all the shopping for you. That one time she brought you and showed you how to buy cold cuts was too traumatic for you and you've been hiding under your bed ever since.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-04-2024 at 09:24 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible